~Totally Plotanic~

-Stuilly

-Summary: I'm sure you can tell
-Idea by:

-Teacher x Teacher
-Fluff
-Enjoy
-----------

Stu walked into his new classroom, it was a week before school started. He was excited yet scared for his first year teaching. He didn't know if he was the only new teacher, but he was glad he got a job in his home town.

"Ooo! My seat spins!" Stu said excitedly, spinning around and almost falling out of the chair. He heard laughing behind that caused him to spin around to the door. A brunette man stood at the doorframe laughing.

"Oh- Hello." Stu said jumping out of the chair and standing up straight. "Hi. Um- I'm Billy I'm the new language arts teacher. I stopped by to introduce myself." The man said, smiling at Stu. It took the blonde a minute to reply.

"Oh! I'm Stu- well Stuart but call me Stu. I'm the new theater arts teacher." He smiled. Billy smiled back and reached his hand out for Stu to shake. Stu happily took his hand and swung it up and down causing the other two laugh.

"What?" The blonde asked. "Nothing, nothing." The brunette said, before heading back to his classroom.

--

Those next few days before school started, Billy and Stu always met in the parking lot before they left. It was normal conversations, but it felt spacial to both of them. Talking about their days, and what they were gonna do when school starts.

It was now the second day of school and Stu got a knock on his classroom door as he was teaching. He raised his eyebrow and walked over to the door, opening it. On the ground was a vase full of sunflowers. Stu smiled as he picked it up.

The blonde heard his class 'Ooo' as he sat them on his desk. After he was done teaching he sat at his desk and looked at them, seeing a note.

'You said sunflowers were your favorite so I got you some. Yes they're real. Leaving early today so don't wait up. But if you want we could go out to dinner tonight. Call me ###-###-#### ~Billy Loomis'

~~~~~~~~~~

Im so fucking sorry this is short I just needed to get this out cuz I know the other thing I'm writing might take some time. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed this mess. Anyways fuck you, I love you bye fuckers ~Space