~New years~

-Stuilly
-Fluff
-----------

Stu almost leaped out of his bed on December 31st. Even though he was out of school and he woke up at 4pm. Billy and him started 'dating' a couple months ago. Well at least he thinks they're calling it dating.

The blonde threw on his jacket, running outside. He kicked the snow that he promised his mom to shovel, getting into his car.

He wanted him and Billy to have a special first New years when they're actually together. So he was going to get a new movie and a few snacks.

"Hey dude, you getting shit for New Years?" Randy asks as Stu walks in. "Yeah! You're working tonight?"
"Mhm, got tomorrow off though." Randy replies, walking with Stu to the Sci-fi and horror movie section.

"Oh, maybe you could come over. I could invite the others!" Stu beams, sorting through the shelves.

"As much i would love getting high in your basement, and drinking cheap beer you stole from your dad with my best friends to enter the 1997 year. I'm spending it with my family." The brunette says leaning against where Stu was searching.

"Hm." Stu replied, picking up a copy of the 1979 'Alien'. "Yeah, come on I'll check you out." Randy nods.

The blonde listened to other teens in the store, all of them were talking about who fucked who and who was the hottest in their class. "This all?" Randy questions. "Yep." "Alright. Pay up."

"Damn no please." Stu jokes, but was pulling money out of his pocket anyway. Randy snatches the money and waves Stu out.

Stu made one last stop to the grocery store to pick up snacks. And he was done. The blonde drove back to his house and went down to the basement. Pulling up his sleeves, Stu pulled the coffee table to the side. He then unfolded the bed built into the couch.

He threw some pillows and a blanket on it, not caring enough to unfold it. Stu threw the snacks and movie down before calling Billy. "Heyyy Bill's." Stu says, dragging out the y.

"Yeah?" Billy answers, sounding confused. "Can you come over I have a surprise for you!" The blonde smiles. "What is it?"
"Billy. It's not a surprise if I tell you asswipe." Stu chuckles. "Fine I'll be there in 20." Billy states, hanging up the phone.

Stu pumped his fist in the air, standing up to go and unlock the door.

Once Billy got there, Stu wouldn't leave his side. He had that wide smile on his face as he never gave Billy even an inch of space. "Okay. What'd ya' do?" Billy asks, already sipping on a beer he stole from Stu's fridge.

The blonde didn't say anything, just giddily smiled as he pulled the other down to the basement. "Woah." Billy says, seeing what Stu did. "Do ya like it?"

"Yeah, but why?" The brunette nods, his hands instinctively going to Stu's hips as Stu wraps his arms around the brunettes shoulders. "For New Years! I wanted to spend it with you man."

"God. We've only been together for a month and you're already a fucking sap." Billy chuckles, kissing Stu. He felt the blonde smile against his lips. Stu rolled his eyes when he pulled away, throwing the movie at Billy.

"Alien? Wow, couldn't get more romantic." Billy says sarcasticly, turning towards the TV. "Oh you wanted romance. What, want me to put on fuckin' Forest Gump." Stu laughs, causing Billy to roll his eyes.

"Shut the hell up." Billy chuckles, laying down beside Stu as the movie begins to play.