~The Bratty Cheerleader~

-GB au
-Stuilly
-Light smut
-Summary: uhhhhh
-Enjoy
-groping
---------

Billie was sitting in the bleachers, she was being forced to watch a prep rally. She didn't really get why the whole school had to watch cheerleaders being tossed in the air, in uniforms that were way to small for them.

Even though she didn't care, Billie had her eyes on one of the girls. Stu Macher, she was a total bitch. She thought she was all that because her family was the richest in town. And her brick for brains boyfriend wasn't any better.

Cas Becker, a line backer and the best player on the school's football team. They were the school's 'it' couple, even though they fucking cheat on each other. She was a whore and he was a dickhead. Maybe they were perfect for each other.

Once the shitty rally was over, Billie felt relieved to leave the gym. The music was way to loud, and it was obvious the football players were only there to check the girls out. Walking down the hall, Billie bumped into Stella, another cheerleader, of course.

"Watch where you're going, bitch!" Stella yelled, turning towards the brunette. "What the fuck did you just call me?" Billie asks with winded eyes. "A bitch-" Stella tries to say, before getting cut off by a fist to the face.

Billie slammed Stella into the floor, as she kept punching her in the face. Billie got pulled off by Cas, and Stu stood in front of Stella. "Get up you stupid bitch! God, can't fight for shit!" Stu says rolling her eyes, "get up and go get me a soda." She continues.

Stella gets up as blood ran down from her nose. "Stu can you take me to the nurse?" She says as tears run down her face. "No, you can walk." The blonde says, before walking down the hall. "You can get off of me now, dickhead." Billie says pulling herself away from Cas.

--

Billie walks out of her last class and went into the bathroom. There was only one other person in the bathroom, guess who it was. Stu fucking Macher. "Oh hey!" The blonde says, popping her gum. "What do you want?" The brunette asks.

"Hey! Can't I just say hi?" Stu said, with a pout. "No not really." Billie says. Billie looked down to see, Stu playing with her light pink mini skirt with her hands, halfway covered with her baby blue oversized sweater.

Billie caught the blonde's eyes on her chest. Stu quickly turned around, her face red as she looked at the floor. The brunette smirked and turned around, locking the bathroom door. She walked up behind the other and grabbed her hips, bring their bodies together.

"W-what?" Stu pants, running her fingertips over Billie's hands. "Shhhhh." Billie says in her ear. Stu whines as the brunette rubs her hands up her sides. Billie unbuttons Stu's bra. "F-fuck." Stu moans quietly, as her knees begin to buckle.

"Aww, hunny are you okay?" Billie teases. "Shu- u-up!" Stu tries to say but gets cut off by her heavy breathing. "Come on." Billie says sternly, taking her hands off the blonde. The brunette takes a hairpin out and begins to pick the window lock.

Stu buttons back up her bra and walks over  to the other. "Let's go." Billie says.

--

After they climb out the window they start to walk to Billie's car.

They make it to the car, that was on the other side of the street from the school. Once they get in the car, Billie climbs on top of Stu in the passenger seat. Before Stu knew it the seat was reclined and Billie's breath was hot all over her neck.

Billie slipped her fingertips back up to Stu's bra, this time fully taking it off and throwing it in the backseat. "Why are you so quiet?" Billie says onto Stu's neck. The blonde tried to talk but it turned into a moan.

The brunette chuckles before slipping her hands under Stu's skirt.