~Practice~

-Stuilly

-Summary: It's Halloween night and Stu and Billy practice kissing as 'friends'

------

Billy sat in Stu's room, listening to the other give out candy to trick or treater's. Tho two friends always spent Halloween watching horror movies, and eating some absurd rich people food Stu's parents bought. Sometimes they would dress up.

But that was only when Stu felt the need to. Which was almost every year. Once Billy heard the front door close he unpaused the movie. Stu walked in and flopped down beside the brunette. "Well the rest of the candy is for us." He says.

"Damn the trick or treaters already leave?" Billy asked, shocked. "Nah, I'm just tired of going up and down the steps." Stu smiles, tossing the bowl of candy on the bed, making it spill. The brunette laughs, but nods.

The blonde stared over at the TV, unwrapping a piece of candy. "You ever wonder if you're a good kisser?" He says randomly. The question shocks Billy. But he answered anyway, "No not really. Why?"

"I don't know. It's just always a question in the back of my head when I kiss a girl." Stu says. Billy just simply shruged causing Stu to huff. "Hey! What if we kissed?" Stu smiles, turning to the other. "The fuck?" Billy chokes on his piece of candy.

"What it's not gay if we don't really mean it?" The blonde tries to explain. "No, it still seems pretty fucking gay Stuart." Billy says, not completely shutting down the idea. "We used to do it as kids. Why is it any different now?" Stu asks.

"We did it when we were 8 we're 18 now. And we have girlfriends." Billy explains, but he wasn't getting as mad as Stu expected he to be. "Okay. I get it. Sorry dude." The blonde said. Billy stared at Stu's lips for a moment.

He internally said fuck it before pulling Stu in by the neck of his sweater. He pushed his lips against Stu's and pulled off seconds after. "There? You're a good kisser. Happy?" Billy says. Stu sat there, wide eyed for a moment before nodding.

A couple minutes later he noded again. "Yeah I'm happy man."

"Good...... We should practice more often."