~Just Friends~

-Stuilly
--------------

Stu rode down the gravel road on his blue bike that his parents got him for his birthday. God he loved that fucking bike. It was covered in band and horror movie stickers he had gotten from the corner store.

School had just started back and if everyone was honest, it fucking blows. And not in the good way. Even the teachers hated it, that was obvious from the depressed looks you see as you walk in. But there was one good thing.

His friends. Stu was in this little group of five people. Sidney, Tatum, Randy, and Billy. And of course Stu. They had all knew each other since elementary school. It was weird to Stu. Having friends for such a long time. He wasn't used to it.

Stu was always weird to most people and it ran them away. Or that's one of his past step dad's said. Stu was lucky he and his mom broke up earlier than she did with the others. His name was Daniel, Stu always thought his parents hated him or on drugs.

Why else would you choose that name. Stu's thoughts flew through his mind as he finally remembered the music blasting in his ears. He hummed along and reached into the shopping bag on his bike handle, pulling out a gummy bear.

He smiled as he saw Tatum with the others, walking to School. "Hey guys!" Stu yelled circling the four on his bike, before slowly riding it next to Billy. "Hey man. You stop by the shop again?" Randy smiles, motioning at the tiny bag.

"Yeah, they restocked my gummies." Stu giggled, popping another into his mouth. "What happened you buy them all?" Billy joked, looking at Stu from the corner of his eye. "I did not! They- just ran out." The blonde says, turning to look in front of him.

Tatum laughed as she draped her arms over Sidney, who was only smiling. "So what classes are you skipping today Stu?" Tatum says, grinning. "Hey now, I don't always skip." The blonde boy says, rolling his eyes.

"Yes you do." Billy laughs. "So are you gonna stay all day today?" Sidney asks, grinning at him. "Oh hell no."   "Yes you are." Billy answers for him. "What why!" Stu whines, throwing his head back. Billy rolled his eyes at Stu's reaction.

"I have gym today and I know you do to, everyone there is stupid. So you're staying" The brunette boy says. "Fiiiinnne!" Stu groans as they reach the school. He chains up his bike before chasing after the others into the building.

--

Stu bounced his leg and chewed on his wooden #2 pencil as he listened to the math teacher talk. It's not that he was dumb, even though it seemed that way. He just didn't understand how to write it out in words. It was numbers keep it like that.

He just wanted to go home already. Stu didn't even know why Billy wanted him to stay. The blonde always thought Billy didn't like his loud personality. Which that could still be the case, but he always hung out at Stu's house.

"Stuart. Pay attention." The teacher said, hitting his desk. It snapped Stu out of his thoughts as he flinched at the noise. Stu mumbles a couple swears under his breath before going back to drawing on his paper. As soon as he heard the bell he ran.

Stu heard his teacher yell slow down as he ran to the gym. He bumped into Billy to get his attention. Stu did that a lot. Grabbing or pushing Billy to get his attention. If he didn't do something to get Billy's focus, he never would. It made Stu nervous.

If Billy didn't notice him, or Stu thinks he doesn't, Stu thought Billy didn't want him there. The blonde thought about that a lot. That Billy would just stop caring. When Stu thought that he bit his nails and on his skin. But that didn't matter right now.

"Hey man." Billy says, lightly pushing Stu away. "Hey Bill's!" Stu said, excited even though it was obvious that he was tired and upset. The sound of pencils clacking came from Stu's bookbag as they walked to the boys side of the gym.

The blonde's parents always made sure he was over prepared. Regular pencils, mechanical pencils, erasers, three pencil cases, and more. He ended up giving half of it to Billy then saying he lost it. Billy had never even gone school shopping.

Well ever since his mom left. "Hey! Give me your arm!" Stu said, pulling out his ink pens. "For?" The brunette asks, raising an eyebrow. "Just give it!" Stu yelled, crossing his legs as they sit on the gym floor. Billy rolled his eyes and gave him his arm.

Stu began to draw little horror villain faces on Billy's wrist as the teacher started talking. He was pretty sure no-one was paying attention. Half the kids were talking over the teacher anyways, who the hell needed rules for gym.

Billy yanked his arm away once he realized his arm was almost full with Stu little doodles. Stu rolled his eyes before pulling out his gummy bears from his bookbag. Billy reached into the bag pulling out his own gummy bear.

The blonde smiled as their hands brushed together. What? Why did he smile. There was nothing about that he should have smiled at. Stu brushed the feeling aside and looked over to Billy. Their eyes locked causing Stu to smile bigger.

He felt a weird feeling in his stomach. Was he hungry? But lunch was only an hour ago. It wasn't painful. So what was it? "Stu!" Billy said, snapping his fingers to get the blonde's attention. "Oh sorry. So what you wanna do?"

Billy reached into his bag and pulled out his notebook. He started writing down a list of movies with to watch written at the top. "What's that?" Stu asked resting his head on his knees. "I'm coming over today. Your parents are out of town right?"

"Yeah. So we watching all those?" The blonde replied. "Yes," Billy never really wasn't a talker when it came to watching horror movies. They heard people yelling as people played volleyball and basketball in front of them.

--

Stu was laying in his bed when he remembered Billy was coming over. He ran outside and got on his bike. The blonde rode down to the store and grabbed a couple snacks. He also grabbed beers but since he wasn't 21 he put them in his bag.

He paid for the snacks and left. By the time he got home Billy was already in front of his front door. "Finally." Billy says as Stu walks up to him. "Shut up man." Stu laughs. The laugh that came out wasn't normal. It was a giggle. "Girly ass laugh." Billy teases.

The blonde was shocked at the giggle. But he just walked in the house.