Matching wounds

-Stuilly
-Im baaaaaack
-Fluff and angst
-They both have serious abandonment issues
----------------------------

Stu layed, sprawled out on his bed. Smoke spun in circles around his ceiling, his open window allowed the smoke to flow out. The burn of nicotine clung to the back of Stu's throat, as he holds the cigarette between his pointer and middle finger.

His unfocused eyes stared at his horror movie posters on his wall. A knock on his window pulled Stu out of his daze. Stu looked over seeing Billy pulling himself up on his window sill. The blonde lazily pulled himself up off the bed.

"Hey fuckrag." Billy says. "Hey." Stu replies, propping himself up against his headrest. "You high or something?" Billy chuckles, staring at the other. "No, just tired as hell." Stu says, laughing with him. Billy took the cigarette from Stu's fingers, placing it to his lips.

"Sidney blow you off again?" Stu asks, staring at how Billy's lips wrapped around the base of the cigarette. "No, she's at Tatum's tonight. Her dad's out of town." Billy responds. "So you're over here why?" The other boy smirks.

Billy rolls his eyes before roughly pressing his lips to Stu's, the smoke dancing in there mouths. He pulls off, taking another hit cigarette and blowing it in Stu's face. Stu laughs, fanning away the smoke he didn't inhale with his hand.

Billy's slightly wet hair stuck to his forehead. Stu lifted his hand up and tried brushing Billy's hair out of his face but Billy tightly gripped his wrist, holding it away from him. "Billy?" The blonde asks, his voice slightly wavering.

He knew Billy hated when Stu started actually showing his feelings for him. "Just. Don't." Billy says, letting go of Stu's wrist. The brunette went down to sit at the end of Stu's bed, bouncing his leg slightly. Stu didn't know why, but he was angry.

"Can I you something Billy?"

"Stu."

"Why do we mess around, is it because you have feelings for me?"

"Shut the hell up, dude."

"Or is it because Sidney won't drop her pants for a coward who cant even say I love you!"

"I said shut the hell up!"

Billy's hand wrapped around Stu's throat, feeling the blonde's heartbeat against his palm. "Shut the hell up, because Sidney won't drop her pants, but you sure do." Billy sneers. Stu panted, his eyes fixated on the other boy's lips.

He must've noticed because not even two seconds later, Billy was smashing their lips together in a heated kiss. It was sloppy and filled with anger from both ends. Billy pulls off sitting back, letting go of Stu's neck. "Stop acting like we're hitched just because we fuck around a sometimes."

"Yeah, well. Planning on murdering our girlfriends together doesn't scream heterosexuality." Stu rolls his eyes, picking up the beer from his nightstand, but it was immediately snatched by Billy. "You watching something?"

Stu knew he was purposely avoiding that conversation, but he went along with it. "No, well I was but it was ass so I just stopped paying attention."

Billy grabbed the remote, and started clicking through channels. Stu watched the TV as various different types of shows and movies passed, nodding when the other landed on Halloween half way over. "Good enough." Billy grunted, flopping on his back onto the bed.

It didn't take to long for Billy to fall asleep, Stu looked over when Billy's hand landed on his stomach. Stu laughed but placed his hand on top of the brunette's, rubbing it slightly with his thumb.

Looking at the sleeping boy Stu thought back to the night Billy asked him for help with this. His hands gripping the blonde's shoulders, staring at Stu with that murderous glint in his eyes. Stu had never been looked at like that before.

In the 17 years he was alive, Billy was the only person who looked at Stu like he meant something, like he loved him. Stu took his hand and finally brushed Billy's hair out his face, this time not being interrupted by Billy.

Stu's gripped the hand that was on his stomach, watching as the credits for Halloween rolled. He blinked sleepily, as he felt Billy shift in his sleep, making the bed dip in a different way.

"Stu?" Billy asked tiredly. "Hm?" Was all Stu hummed in response. "Are you actually fucking holding my hand?" The brunette chuckled, gripping the other's hand back. "Go fuck yourself man you're the one who put it on me."