~Homecoming~

-Stuilly
-im backkkkkkk

-Summary: Since they can't go to homecoming together, Billy and Stu spend time together after.

-Gay, kissing, Stu's the homecoming king fuck you, they're actually in love.
-----------

Stu walked down the school's hallway, reading the posters as he passes. Just a bunch of bullshit. Well that's what Billy called it, Stu actually loved it. He loved how the whole beginning of the school year lead up to this.

No one really cared about school until that giant poster was plastered up in the main hall. Anyways that's not important right now. What's important is that Stu didn't know what was going to happen. He couldn't go with Billy because, obviously.

So was Billy going with Sidney? The blonde walked out of the school doors, that was covered in fliers for almost all of the school clubs. Stu met the others by the water fountain, packing up their things. "Hey guys!" He says, sitting down.

"Hey, where were you?" Randy asks, looking over at his friend. "Couldn't get my locker open." Stu answers, making Billy chuckle. "Fucking dumbass." The brunette says. "Shut up man, it's difficult." The blonde says, rolling his eyes.

"It's really not." Sidney smiles. "Anyways, Sidney! My mom is taking me dress shopping do you wanna come?" Tatum asks, pushing her way to sit beside Sidney. "Sure, my dad won't mind." She replies. "Great we'll pick you up at 7!"

"Hey Billy-boy. You wanna hang out tonight as well?" Stu says, throwing his arm over Billy's shoulders. "No not really." The boy replied, pushing Stu away. "Your loss, fuckface." The blonde shrugs, getting up to walk home, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

As he walked home Stu couldn't stop thinking about homecoming. Guess he would just have to see what happens.

--

Homecoming night finally came and it wasn't as good as Stu was hoping. It sounds bad but he was hoping Billy would bail on Sidney. But no he was on the dance floor looking good as ever. But he was with Sid. Not who they both wished he was with.

"Hey Stu I brought us some punch." Tatum says, walking back up to him. "Oh thanks Tate." Stu replies, taking the cup. "Well it's getting late, I'm going to go home soon, that okay?" She asks, raising his eyebrow. "Yeah do whatever you want."

--

Stu walked into his house, holding the plastic homecoming crown in his hands. He should be happy but he couldn't stop thinking about Billy. Which is why when the brunette knocked on the door Stu didn't even take a minute to open it.

"Hey." Billy says, walking in the house. "Hey how was your night?" Stu asks, closing the door. "Just normal as any other night." He replies. "Well you looked you were having fun." Stu says, sounding more sarcastic than he meant it to.

"You jealous Macher?" Billy says, smirking, "Y'know, I could never love her as much as I love you." He says. The blonde tried not to but he couldn't help but smile. Billy pulled Stu closer and kissed him. "I love you too." Stu says as buries his face in Billy's neck.