Teen Dad

-idk if they'll be ships in this. Let's figure it out together.
-Danny as Stu's kid.
-Referenced underage sex
-teen parents
-i do hc Stu as trans but in this he isn't.
-Summary: Casey tells Stu that she's pregnant. She doesn't even want to be with Stu anymore, so keeping it is out of the question for her.
-Tw! Casey got rid of the condom when Stu didn't know. !Tw
----------

Stu wakes up to banging on his front door and yelling. He runs down to the front door and swings it open. As soon as the door opens he had to dodge a punch from Casey's dad.

"You fucking man whore!" Her dad yells stumbling into the house. "What the fuck!" Stu yells backing up into a corner. "You got my princess pregnant!" He yells as Casey walks in with her mom.

"What!? Casey? What is he talking about?!" The blonde boy says with wide eyes. Casey stayed quiet while her mom held her shoulders. "No! It can't be mine! We only had sex once! An-and I used a condom, you said you made sure!" He said tears falling from his face.

"I-i didn't do that!" Casey yelled as her parents started looking at her. "Yes you did! It was my first time! I didn't know how to do it! You said you made sure, please! Believe me!" He said as he started to hyperventilating.

"Casey, what is he talking about?" Her mom said starting to doubt the girls story. "I want the truth Casey!" Mr. Becker yelled. "Ok! Fine! Maybe I removed the condom! But that was because you were being a little bitch about it!" She yelled turning to Stu.

Since I'm to lazy heres a time skip but a summary at the same time.

Two months later, Stu decided to press charges but he felt bad for the soon to be child. He knew it was his her parents filed for a DNA test to try and win the court case. They failed and a restraining order was put on Casey that stated she wasn't aloud near Stu. But Stu felt like keeping the child so it was put in his costudy. He knew it was going to be hard. He was 16 for fucks sake but he still loved the kid. Once the child was born Stu took it and tried his fucking best.

Stu had just gotten a call saying that the baby was born. It was a boy! Stu rushed to thee hospital and was met with the doctor. "Hello our you Mr. Macher?" She said with a smile.

"Yes. That's me, I was told my son was born?" Stu said out of breath from running from his car. "Yes! Follow me I'll take you to him." She said moving to the side for Stu to walk froward.

He followed her to the room where Casey and her parents were. He didn't feel like saying anything, he just wanted to see his son. Luckily he faced away from her. Stu walked over to the bed the bed was sitting in.

He avoided the stares from the Beckers and looked at his son. The baby had a tiny patch of dirty blonde hair and Stu's blue eyes. He was wrapped in a hospital blanket, it wasn't a shock that Casey didn't brought anything for him to wear.

"Would you like to hold him?" The doctor said as she stood at the doorway of the room. Stu nodded and picked up the baby with the doctors help. As the baby stared up at the boy everything else seemed fake.

"Are you the one who will be taking the child?" She said picking up a clipboard that was sitting by the tiny boy. Stu looked at the board the custody part on it wasn't filled out. "Yes, I am I gave the papers for the custody thing to the nurse."

The doctor nodded and filled out those boxes before looking back up at the blonde boy. "Have you filled out the paperwork?"
Stu shook his head, the doctor looked back out the door and her and Stu walked out to fill out the papers.

-Two days later-

Stu walked into the the hospital and picked up his baby from the hospital baby bed. Today was the day he was going to take his son home. His son. Wow, he never thought he would say that.

Stu looked down at him to see he was in a light grey onesie with teddy bears printed all over it. Stu pulled the diaper bag off his shoulder and pulled out a light blue baby blanket and folded him into it.

He hang out with his older sister and brother who raised him. They taught him how to take care of a baby. Stu was pulled out of his thoughts by footsteps walking up behind him.

"You ready to go?" Billy said sitting the car seat/baby carrier on the ground beside Stu. Billy. He had been by Stu's side since they found out about the baby. "What did you name him?" Billy said as he stared at the baby in his Stu's arms.

"Danny! He's so cute isn't he?" Stu says moving closer to Billy. He nods and brushed a blonde curl off of Danny's forehead, "He looks just like you." He says. Billy picks up the carrier and sits it on the table.

Stu puts Danny in the carrier and buckles him in, draping the blanket over him.

---

They got back to Stu's house and got Danny set up in his bassinet.

I wrote this cuz I was bored. And baby :))