~So this is love?~

-Stuilly

-Summary: Stu and Billy make out. And hide from Stu's parents

-Tatum the girlboss as always

-Making out, hiding from parents, sleeping in the same bed, sneaking out.
-Fluff
-Enjoy the song
-------

Stu was laying in his bed watching some horror movie Randy recommended to him. It fucking sucked. But it was nothing new, Randy always had bad taste, so he just kept watching it. As some terrible gore was shown on the TV Stu's phone ran.

Without looking he lazily snatched it off the hook on his nightstand. "Hello?" Stu said, holding the phone up to his ear. Billy's voice came from the other end, "Hey man, can you open your window?"

"Uh, sure?" After Stu says that the call ends. The blonde walks over to the window, before he can even get it fully open Billy climbs through it. "Why did you do that? I have a door." Stu says, rolling his eyes. "I saw your parents pulling in the driveway."

"Shit." Stu says, annoyed. His parents didn't like Billy, they thought he was bad news. They weren't wrong, no not at all. Stu was just pissed they were always trying to but into his life. They didn't seem to care before.

"Luckily I ran to the backyard before your dad saw me." Billy said, catching his breath. "Stu!" They heard Stu's mom yell from downstairs. "I'll be right back." The blonde said before walking out. "Welcome home." Stu says, hugging his mom.

"Hello sweetie. Me and your dad are tired so don't bother us." His mother says. Fucking bitch. She tried to forbid Stu from seeing Billy, even though she thought they were friends. He nodded as his mother and father walked upstairs. 

As Stu walked back in his room he saw Billy ducking to the side of the bed. "Bill's it me." Stu laughed, flopping on the bed. The brunette sighed before tackling Stu, hugging him around the waist. "Hey." Billy says. "Hey." Stu giggled.

Stu's back was pressed into the mattress with Billy's arms around his waist, hovering over him. Stu leaned up and connected his and Billy's lips. Billy hummed before kissing back. The blonde gasped when Billy bites his bottom lip.

This wasn't their first kiss and definitely wouldn't be their last, but this one felt different. For the first time in Stu's life he felt loved. Usually they only kissed during sex, since Billy still had a girlfriend. Stu didn't mind, but this felt amazing.

As their tongues tangled together Stu smiles into the kiss. When they pull off of each other Billy smiles, "Hey so theres a party tonight, Sidney wants me to go, and she said since she's bringing Tatum I could bring you." He says.

"Cool I'll go! But I gotta sneak back in before my parents wake up at 6am." Stu says, getting up and locking his bedroom door. "Oh yeah it'll probably end before that." Billy says as he watches Stu change from one sweater to the other.

The brunette didn't understand the boy's obsession with sweaters, the only that really changed is Stu put pants on. Once he was ready they went out the already open window. Once they stepped on to the roof they climbed back down the tree.

Stu had sneaked out before, but never with Billy. It was romantic but not in the rom-com way, no. But maybe it was. Stu had lost track of what he was thinking. They ran back to Billy's house and hopped in his car before Hank saw.

Knowing him, he was probably passed out drunk on the couch but still. As the pulled up Prescott house Billy opened his door making Stu grab his wrist. "Where are you going?" The blonde asked. "To go knock?" Billy said like Stu should've known.

"Just call her?" He says. "I gotta play loving boyfriend now. Just stay here." Billy said, he playfully rolled his eyes and gave Stu a quick kiss before closing the door. The blonde watched as the other walked up to the door.

It didn't take long for it to open to show Tatum and Sidney. Stu gagged as he saw Sidney pull Billy in a hug. Tatum saw Stu's reaction and laughed but quickly hid it. She knew about his and Billy's.....thing but never told anyone.

She got why they tell anyone, this town wasn't the best with things like that. Which was obvious because it was a very religious town. As the three walked over to the car Stu could see Sidney's face saddened that he was sitting beside Billy. 

"So what party is it?" Stu asked as Billy started driving. "Party? We aren't going to a party. We're going grab a bite to eat at that new restaurant." Sidney said, smiling at the plan. Stu did a dramatic gasp and gripped his chest, "You lied to me!"

"Hey! It was either that or you sat in your room watching horror movies, jacking off." Billy said, defending himself. "It is none of your business what do when I jack off!" Stu yelled, slightly laughing. Tatum was laughing her ass off as Sidney shook her head, smiling.

They pulled into the restaurant parking lot and entered. Billy and Sidney got the table as Tatum and Stu talked behind them. As they sat down at the booth Billy quickly sat beside Stu causing the blonde to smile. "Aw, I thought we were gonna sit together?"

"Oh, well now you can sit beside Tatum." Billy said, trying to come up with a compromise so he didn't have to get up. "Yeah," The brunette girl said sadly. She sat down with her best friend as the waitress walked over.

--

When they got their food Stu looked out of the window, "Hey what time is it?" He says. "8pm? Why?" Sidney asks. "Oh nothing just have to get home." Stu says making Sid frown. "You snuck out again. Didn't you?" She says.

"Whattt? Me? No never." Stu says with a laugh at the end. Sidney shook her head and began eating her food. Stu heard a chuckle from Billy which made him feel proud of himself. Billy didn't laugh often so when he did it made Stu happy.

--

Billy and Stu had just dropped off Tatum and Sidney, think they were having a sleepover or something like that. Billy parked his car at the end of Stu's road and they got out.

"Hey do you wanna spend the night?" Stu asks as he climbed through the window. "What about your parents?" Billy says leaning in the room to look at the blonde. "They won't even know." He said, giggling. Billy nods and climbs in the room.

They kicked off their shoes, the brunette flopped on the bed as the other got changed. Stu just put on what he had on before. He layed down beside his 'friend' and turned on the movie he was watching when Billy got here.

--

Stu woke up with his face buried in Billy's neck, his leg wrapped around him. He looked over at the clock to see it was 9am. Shit his parents were up. "Dude. Fucking wake up! My parents are up!" Stu says in a hushed tone. "Shit, really" Billy says tiredly.

"Yeah! You gotta go!" Stu panics, getting out of bed. The brunette soon follows, picking up his bag and hurrying to the window. "Hey, I'll see you at school tomorrow?" Billy asks, half his body already outside. "Yeah! Of course." Stu says.

Billy pulls Stu closer and softly kisses him. "I'll see you tomorrow then." And with that Billy was already climbing into the tree. Stu watched as the brunette snuck out his backyard safely before closing the window. He smiled at the fact he could still feel Billy on his lips.