~Her last words and their first kiss~

-Stuilly
-Summary: Stu can't get Maureen's last words out out his head.

-Murder, making out, planned murders, murder bfs fluff, detailed death, abandonment issues, knives, odessestion

-Enjoy ig

---------------

~Four nights ago~

Stu snuck under Maureen's living room window as Billy waited outside the back door, waiting on the blonde. As Stu crawled under the window, he heard Maureen and Cotton laughing. But the thing Stu didn't understand was that nothing was funny.

She had a loving husband and a smart daughter, both who loved her. But she decided to throw it all away and ruin peoples families. Ruin Billy's family, he was a quiet yet happy kid until his mother left. And that was all Maureen's fault.

The blonde couldn't believe that the kid that called him weird and annoying in 6th grade, was now asking Stu to kill with him. And why was he loving it?.... Stu remained in his thoughts as him and Billy hid on the Prescott's back porch.

After about 15 minutes filled with moans and grunts, that almost made both of them puke. Billy's grip on the knife tightening as he heard the car drive off.

The tipsy Maureen laid on the couch, watching a shitty romance movie in a night gown and a robe. The brunette readjusted the mask, walking up behind the couch. Stu watch Billy's back as he raised the knife above his greasy hair.

Once Billy plunged the knife down, making Maureen let out a blood curling scream. Stu's mind went fuzzy. He had never killed something before, except for birds as a kid.

Before he could remember what happened, Billy was standing over Maureen. Who had 3 stab wounds in her leg and stomach. "Stay here with her. I heard something." Billy said, walking into the next room. Stu looked down at the bloody woman.

"S-stu. Please, i-i used to babysit you." She said, coughing up blood. "..I'm sorry Mrs, Prescott. I have to do this." The blonde says. "Y-You don't..! Billy is a b-bad person." Maureen says, seeming getting angrier. "He's not like that.. He loves me."

"H-hunny. He's j-just like his father. He'll abandoned you. R-run." That. He fucking snapped. Billy loves him, that's why he's here. "No one's there, guess it was nothing." Billy says walking in the room, seeing Maureen gripping Stu's wrist.

"Good, now can we hurry up and go?" Stu says. Billy nods in agreement, gripping the knife tightly in his hand.

--

~Present Day~

Billy and Stu were sitting on the blonde's twin-sized bed, watching a movie. It was a comedy ghost hunting show. They had nothing else to watch so they decided on this. It didn't matter really anyway, they had other things to do.

The brunette leaned his head back, trying to think up the rest of the plan. Stu traced over the other boy's face with his eyes. He was beautiful.. Stu had never seen anything like it. Everything was different now, they now had each other.

It would've been perfect if Stu could get Maureen's words out of his head. Was it true? Was Billy just using him. Did he not really love the blonde. Billy couldn't leave. Stu didn't want the brunette to leave. He was perfect. Stu loved him.

"Stu!" Billy yells, annoyed. He had been trying to get Stu's attention for 2 minutes. "Oh huh?" The blonde says hazily. "You good man? You've been quieter around me since we killed that bitch Maureen." Billy says, pausing for a moment.

"You're not backing out on me are you.." He says. Stu's eyes widened "What! No!" He says, jumping up on his knees, leaning over to the brunette. "Then what." Billy asks. "It's just, when you left me with Maureen. She said you were going to leave me."

"I'm not." The other said, matter of fact-ly. He didn't even letting the blonde finish his sentence. "I know it's stupid sorry." Stu didn't stop there, he kept rambling until Billy saw tears forming in his eyes. "Stop." The brunette says.

"- What?" "Stop, you're going to making yourself fucking cry." Billy said, he was never really good with feelings or physical touch in a lovey way. "I'm not gonna cry."

"Mhm, tell that to your tear ducks." "Well, what if I do cry? I have that right. I love you so much that I'm killing my friends. then I have to see, and hear so much about Sidney and how much you guys are made-" Stu was cut off by Billy kissing him.

"But me and her aren't made for each other. I'm with you. I have you and you have me. Death itself can't even change that." Billy says. The blonde was speechless to say the least. Billy had never kissed him before let alone say 'i love you'

"Do you get that.?" He says, putting his hand under Stu's chin. ".. Yeah.. Yeah I got it Billy."