~The Bratty Cheerleader~ P2

-Part 2
-Stuilly
-Summary: After what happened in the last part.
-Possessive Billie
-Smut (Strap on sex not shown but mentioned)
-Enjoy the song ^^
-----

Stu woke up in the backseat of Billie's car. She only had her underwear and her sweater on, she was under a blanket. She felt sore and tired, but something was wrong. Billie wasn't here. Stu looked through the window to see they where sitting outside of a Wendys.

"Are you serious?" Stu says, as she sees Billie walk out of the restaurant. "Hey, you're awake." The brunette says as she gets in the car. "Hey, can you take me home?" The blonde asks, taking one of the fries.

"Sure, get your clothes on." Billie says, starting the car.

--

As Stu walks into her house she feels something stuck in her shoe. "Holy fuck what is that!" She says, yanking off her shoe and shaking it. A folded up piece of paper fall onto the hardwood floor. She picks it up and it says.

'Billie Loomis.

###-###-####

Call me.'

Stu's face reddened as she ran up the stairs. She threw herself on her bed and grabbed the phone on her nightstand off it's hook. She punched in the number and listened to it ring. "Hi?" Stu heard Billie say from the other line.

"Hi!" The blonde yells, laying on her stomach, resting her head in her other hand. "See you found the note." Billie said, her grin was audible. "Yea I did." Stu giggled, swaying her legs in the air. Billie chuckles.

--

"Hey you there?" Billie says into her phone. "Yeah I here!" Stu replied, putting on her lipgloss. "What are you doing?" The brunette asks, laying down on her bed. "Getting ready for my date with Cas." The blonde says.

"No." Billie says in a serious tone. "What?" Stu asks, shocked by the change in her tone. "I don't want you going." She says. "But I want to!" Stu whines, kicking her legs. "He's a bitch and I don't want you with him!" Billie yells.

"Okay, fine!" Stu yells, slamming the phone on the on the nightstand, hanging it up. Billie sighs and runs her fingers through her brunette hair. She walked out of her room and grabbed her keys. She wasn't going to let Stu go with that man whore.

She grabs her book bag and leaves the house.

--

Billie climbs through Stu's window and sees  Stu putting on a bra. "Stu." Billie says, making Stu jump. "Billie! Why are you here?!" The blonde yells. "I don't want you with that boy." She says, walking up to the blonde and rubbing her hips.

"Not like you care." Stu says with hooded eyes. "What do you mean? Of course I care baby." Billie says. Stu melts at the name, hiding her head in Billie's neck. Billie starts kissing down Stu's chest. "B-Billie!" Stu moans as the brunette's hands slid in her pants.

Billie pushes her on the bed and gets on top of her. Stu pulls her down and connected their lips, they were soft, and cold from the wind, and tasted like chocolate. Billie gets to work on taking off both of their pants, throwing them on the floor.

Billie places her leg in-between Stu's legs pushing them apart. She reaches down and pulls something out of her bag.