~Made for each other~

-Stuilly
-Smut

-Begging, shameless smut, body kissing, mentions of murder, blood kink, finger fucking, spit as lube, knife kink, mention of soulmates or being destined to be together.
-Dont you dare judge me.
----------

Stu stares at Billy, watching the brunette stab into Maureen's still body. "Billy I think she's dead.." Stu huffs out a breathy laugh. "Yeah." Billy beamed, a toothy grin on his face. Stu flushed at the sight of Billy in the ghostface costum, covered in blood.

"You good?" Billy smirked, looking at Stu out of the corner of his eye. "Yeah, let's go." Stu replied, walking out the door.

Billy's smile dropped once they got away from the Prescott home. As Stu drove down the road, the brunette cant help but think of everyone's reactions. Sidney crying 'cause her slut mother got what was coming.

Dewey, having to look over the scene over and over. Tatum closing herself and Sidney off do talk about 'girl stuff'. Randy, being a total nerd as usual. Billy's bitch of a father. Hank, seeing that the woman he had an affair with was dead.

Billy's mother. Seeing that the woman who ruined her marriage was finally gone.

"Bill's?" Stu spoke, his voice laced with excitement. "Yes?" Billy questions, looking out the window of the car. "Is everything alright man? Did we miss something?" Stu asked. "No," Billy starts, cutting the other off. "No, everything was perfect." He continued.

The blonde seemed happy with the answer, at least that's what the dumb grin stretched across his face said.

As the two rushed inside of Stu's house, they tore off their clothes, throwing them into a pile on the blonde's bedroom floor. Billy turned his head to see Stu's back, his scrawny yet tall frame encaptured Billy's gaze.

Stu would never know what Billy thought of him. The only non violent thoughts he had were about Stu. Billy had dated people before, but non of them could mean as much as Stu.

Billy found beauty in Stu's gory mind and acts. The things Stu would do for Billy, were fucking gorgeous. At least to Billy. They were made for each other. Billy was made to have Stu. Stu was made to have Billy.

Billy wrapped his hands around the blonde's bare waist, pressing their bodies together. The brunette kissed Stu's shoulder, feeling Stu slide his hands over his. "Billy?" Stu says before yelping, feeling Billy sink his teeth into the pale flesh on his shoulder.
A
Stu groans, feeling a bruise form. "You did so amazing tonight, god I fucking love you." Billy mumbles, his hands roaming Stu's torso. "I love you too Bill's.." Stu giggles, smiling. Stu's breath hitches again as Billy's teeth pierce him once more.

"Fuck man, that fucking stings." Stu whines, gripping at Billy's hands. "Stop complaining." Billy grumbles, pushing the other on the bed. The brunette smashes their lips together, knocking the air out of both of them.

Billy slides Stu's pants down, kissing right above Stu's crotch. Stu whimpers at the teasing, making Billy smirk against his skin. "C'mon man, quit it." Stu whines, gripping Billy's shoulders. "Be patient or I won't do shit." Billy barked.

Billy drew it out, kissing Stu's thighs, getting as close as possible before pulling away. But he finally pressed his tongue to Stu's tip, swirling it around. The blonde let out a breathy moan, gripping tighter on Billy's blue flannel.

The brunette relaxed his throat, shallowing down Stu's dick, groaning. "F-fuck!" Stu moans. Billy bobbed his head, before pulling off completely. "What..-" "I'm going to try something. Just relax"

With anyone else Stu would've cussed them out, and left. But it wasn't just anyone, it was Billy, and he trusted Billy.

Stu closed his eyes, forcing himself to relax. Billy slid his index finger into his own mouth before swiftly pushing it into Stu. The let out a yelp, gripping onto the sheets underneath him.

"Billy! Shit!" Stu cursed. Billy chuckles lowly, kissing Stu's thigh to reassure him. Billy soon added a second finger, beginning to scissor him. Stu let a string of moans, his grip on the sheets tightening. Billy removed his fingers, moving back up to kiss Stu.

The brunette breathed heavily as he positioned himself, pushing into Stu slowly. "Fuck!" Billy hissed at the stinging. "Holy Shit, dude!" Stu moans out. Billy rocks his hips, moaning loudly into Stu's neck. Stu covers his mouth, before his wrists were pinned down by Billy.

Billy smirked down at Stu, watching moans fall from his mouth and his face twist as he picks up his pace. "Fuck!" Stu whines. And he would've probably screamed when he hit his prostate if Billy hadn't covered his mouth. Billy wanted to hear Stu but the whole state didn't need to.

The room was filled with both of their moans, as the thrust got lazier, both of them getting closer. Stu was just repeating words, all of them slurring together being 'Billy, shit, right there, and more'

"Fuckk I'm close.." Billy growls, kissing Stu's neck and jaw. Seconds later Stu let out a loud moan, cuming onto his stomach, arching his back as he was fucked through the rest of his high. Not even a minute later Billy followed, cuming in Stu.

The brunette pulled out, collapsing next to the other. Both of their faces were flushed, and the only thing that was heard for a while was heavily breathing from both ends. "That was fucking amazing." Stu smiled, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah." Billy chuckles breathlessly, moving towards his bag for a new shirt and a pair of boxers. Stu went over to his dresser and did the same.

"What do we do with those? Are we sure we didn't get any evidence on them?" Stu asks, pointing to the clothes on the floor. "Positive. Just wash them." Billy replied, opening a new pack of cigarettes. Stu nods putting them in the dirty hamper.

--------
Marry Christmas fuckers, and yes I have been hiding how good I am at writing smut/j (I know this sucks)