~He likes another boy~

-Stuilly
-Hiiiiiiiiiii

-Summary: While planning the murders Stu gets a little to comfortable.
-Smut

-Enjoy
-Its a little short cuz I wanted to get this out.
---------

Billy walked to Stu's house. He knew because of the murders they were planning Stu would grow closer, but this was ridiculous. To most people- well most people wouldn't plan murders. But most people would be okay with Stu being this close.

Not Billy. He fucking hated people clinging onto him. Yes Stu was close with everyone, but this was different. It's like he never wanted to be away from Billy. The blonde was with Billy more then he was Tatum now.

Without even knocking, Billy grabbed the Macher resident's spare key from under a potted plant, and walked in. "Stu!" The brunette yelled out, closing the door behind him. "Oh! Bill's I didn't know you were coming so soon."

"Yeah well I was gonna go to Sidney's but she bitched and kicked me out." The brunette said, plopping on the couch and lighting a cigarette. Stu laughed, drying his hair. He was freshly out the shower. Billy looked at the blonde, checking him out.

Stu was dressed in his red velvet robe and socks. "You got that new horror movie yet?" Billy asked, putting his feet on the coffee table. "Oh yeah, in that box right there." The blonde smiles, motioning to a box and walking to the bathroom.

"So have you studied the plan I wrote out yet?" Billy says, watching as smoke rises to the ceiling, uninterested. "Hell no." Stu laughed, walking back in. "We need to understand what the fuck we are doing you cant just not fucking read-"

"Dude, I understand it. Calm your tits!" The blonde says, handing a beer to Billy. The brunette rolled his eyes, taking the beer. "Why do we even need a plan anyways? Why can't we just go in and kill the bitch." Stu asks, sitting next to Billy.

"Do you want to get fucking caught? Yeah, didn't fucking think so." The brunette says. Before Stu could respond, he felt Billy's hand on his thigh. The blonde leaned closer into Billy's touch. Even though Stu couldn't see him, he couldn't feel Billy smirking.

Stu looked back and the brunette's went straight to his lips. He licked his lips, staring back. Soon Billy leaned in and gently connecting their lips. Stu kissed back, smiling into it. The brunette pulled back, kissing down his neck.

The blonde was quickly pushed onto his back roughly, Billy's hands running down his body. Stu moaned loudly gripping Billy's shirt feeling Billy roll his hips against him. "Shit.." Billy breathed heavily into Stu's neck, blushing slightly.