~Class sucks~

-Stuilly
--

-Summary: Billy finds out he loves Stu more than a friend on one of their class
-I love these gays

-Gay people, kissing, friends to crushes, a lil internalized homophobia
-Enjoy fuckass <3
----------
Friday 5:23 am

Billy Loomis the quiet heartthrob of Woodsboro highschool. He was running through the sheets to his best friend's Stuart Macher's house. His backpack was bouncing and falling off his shoulder with each quick step.

Why? Well everyday the bus always passed his house and he missed it, so him and Stu decided that everyday Billy would run to his house at 6 in the morning. He would either catch the bus there or Stu would drive him if he had the car.

Today Billy left a little early because his dad had accidentally woke him up when starting up the car. Yes his dad could just drive him to school but he couldn't be bothered. Also Billy didn't want to be stuck in the car with him for even a minute.

Not only was Hank Loomis an asshole, he was also just boring as hell. Either he was talking about his job or his girlfriend of the week. Anyways after almost getting hit by a car 3 times he finally made it to Stu's neighborhood.

He took a minute to breath before starting to run again. Billy banged on the Macher resident's door, breathing heavily. Stu swung the door open, his toothbrush in his mouth. "Hey man." The blonde mumbles against his toothbrush.

"Hey." Billy pants, wiping sweat off his forehead. "You look like shit" Stu laughed. "Oh I'm sorry. Were you the one running here from two neighbors away?" Billy says sarcastically, walking into the house. "Well no-" "Then shut up."

Stu playfully rolls his eyes, walking back to the bathroom. "You really gonna go to school sweaty?" He says, spitting out the toothpaste. "I guess." Billy says. "Nah come on man. You can take a shower. It's 5:45 school starts at 9"

Billy nods, grabbing a towel from the hall closet before going into the bathroom after Stu got out.

----
Friday 6:15 am

Billy turned off the shower, wrapping the towel around his waist. Stu knocked on the door, "Hey man?" He says. "Yeah?" The brunette says, slicking his hair back with his hands in the mirror. "Here." Stu says, cracking the door and holding out clothes.

The brunette put on the clothes and walked down to the kitchen. "These our mine. The fuck do you have my clothes?" He asks. "Oh I threw them in with mine when my mom did laundry." Stu smiles, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Why? Did you have something in your pockets?" The blonde asks. "Nah, I was just wondering." He says, walking to get his own bowl. "I don't have the car so we're taking the bus today." Stu says, putting his bowl in the sink.

Billy nods, sitting at the table next to him.

----
Friday 8:29am

Stu ran out the door, following Billy who was already at the bus stop. "How the hell our you so fucking slow." The brunette says, rolling his eyes. "Shut up man." The blonde chuckles. Stu shifts on his feet, impatiently waiting for the bus.

It finally pulled in. They got on the bus, sitting beside each other. It was only a couple stops away from school, so they had time to talk. "I'm glad we have math class together!" Stu smiles. "You sleep in that class."

"I know! But she moved my seat so now I'm sitting by you." The blonde says happily. "Oh then I guess." Billy replies, laying his head back and closing his eyes. "Also I need help with some of the work in that class." Stu smiles.

"Of course you do." Billy chuckles.

----
Friday 11:05am

It was finally math class. Stu was a little late but the teacher didn't seem to mind. She was eating her lunch as the class did the work she put on the board. Stu walked over and smiles as he looks at Billy. "Dude what are we doing" He whispers.

"Answering the question up there." The brunette whispers back. Stu nods, pulling out his math notebook.

After a couple of minutes Billy felt someone tap his arm. He looked over and saw Stu put a note on his desk. 'Hey! Wanna watch a movie after school?' The note said, Billy looked over and saw Stu smiling at his paper.

He took out his pencil and flipped the piece of paper over, before passing it back over. 'Sure dumbass. My dad is at work until 3am' it said. "Okay class I don't feel well today. So I'm going to pass out two work sheets. You can talk but please keep it down."

The teacher did just that. After the worksheets were passed out, Billy could here Stu groaning. "Need help?" The brunette asks, making Stu nod. Billy scoots his chair closer and looked down at Stu's paper.

"Hey, let me see your hand." Stu says. "Were you even listening?" Billy asks, but still gives Stu his hand. The blonde grabbed a black marker from his pencil case and started drawing on Billy's hands. "The fuck are you doing?"

"Hold on, stay still or I might mess up." Stu mumbles. Billy rolled his eyes and started doing his work with his other hand. After a few minutes Stu let go of Billy's hand and pulled back. The brunette looked down and saw a messily drawn skeleton hand on his.

"You're so dumb." Billy chuckled. "I like it. But it's fine if you don't." Stu says quietly. Stu looked away and starting taking notes. Billy looks down and smiles at it. He didn't want to but he couldn't stop thinking about Stu's soft hand on his.

Billy wondered how soft his lips would be- The fuck?! What was he thinking. He wasn't a fag. Right? No, his dad would fucking kill him. And that's just weird. I mean yeah him and Stu were very close. And they kissed ONCE when they played spin the bottle.

But that meant nothing, they were in middle school. They are both older now and they. Why wasn't he even thinking about this?! "Hey dude you good? You've been spacing out." Stu asked, worried. "I'm fine."

"Okay.. just know I'm here. I love you man."

"Wait- What?"