Husbands of Horror

-Stuilly
-Summery: Stu's still upset about getting hit with the phone
-kinda short one shot since I'm working on something.
-Based on an interview
-Billy calls Stu hunny confirmed/j
-Post movie
------------------------

Billy was sitting in the dim living room as Stu was doing... something in the kitchen. They hadn't talked all day. Anytime Billy tried to talk to Stu he left with some excuse.
It was pissing him off.

"Stu. What the hell are you doing in there?" He called out playing with loose threads coming from the couch.

It took a while for Stu to respond, the sounds of the fridge opening and closing filled the silence. "Food." Stu replied blankly. "What are you making?" Billy asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Ramen." The blonde says. It was obvious he didn't want to be in the conversation.

Billy took the hint and went back to flipping through the newspaper. He smiled as their massacre still took the headlines. It wasn't surprising, it had only been a week.

His head only perked up for a second when Stu walked back in before going back to the paper. Stu turned on the TV after sitting on the opposite end of the couch.

That caught Billy's attention. Stu usually sat right next to him it wasn't the biggest thing but combined with Stu's attitude lately, it was something. "What's up with you?" He asks. "What do you mean?" The blonde says not taking his eyes off the TV.

"You know what I mean. What's wrong?" Billy asks again, putting the newspaper on the coffee table.
"I'm fine." Stu says.

Billy rolled his eyes "Dude stop this passive aggressive shit. The hell is wrong with you." Stu scoffs at the comment. "I don't know. Maybe that phone hitting me in my fucking head changed the way I act."

He couldn't help but laugh at the comment, the laugh earned him an offended glare from the other. "Is that what this is about? Seriously Stu?" Billy asks, leaning against his fist. "It hurt!"

Stu crossed his arms and turned away from his boyfriend, a slight pout playing on his face. "Stu." Billy says, reaching over to him only for it to get replied with Stu scooting further away.

Billy sighed, thinking about what to say before moving down to Stu and taking his hand. "I'm sorry hunny. I was angry and upset." He says in a soft tone.
Stu looked over at Billy before back at the ground.

"You mean it?" He asks. Billy chuckles, holding Stu's hand and using his other hand to massage his wrist.
He nodded and replied "Of course."

Stu smiles putting his bowl on the table and hugging Billy. "Now can you stop with the attitude?" Billy says.