Shopping

-Stuilly
-Baby Sam
-Young dad's doing their absolute best.
-fighting like an old couple a
-They're 18
--------------

Stu was rudely woken up by his alarm clock, grumbling swears as he pulled himself up. He quickly shut up the clock before it woke up the almost one year old 2 doors over.

Sam, she was a baby of... Cheating? Does it count if Billy didn't like either of them? Doesn't matter. Her birthday day was in a couple days and they had to figure out what she wanted. It was going to be hard. Because she, y'know can't talk.

Stu realized he set his alarm to alarm because it was still 6am. He crawled over his boyfriend Billy and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

After he went downstairs still in his PJs. He put frozen waffles in the toaster for him and Billy. He also made a bottle for Sam and put it in the fridge for whenever she wakes up. Stu heard a second alarm go off upstairs when he heard no one stop it.

Billy usually slept through alarms. The blonde groans as he hears Sam start crying. He went upstairs and turned on the light in the baby's room. The room had glow in the dark stars stuck to the ceiling. It was painted in a light purple with cloud designs

"Hey Sammy." Stu said in a soft voice, picking her up, and bouncing her slightly. She was in a black and yellow onesie, that Stu bought because he thought it made her look like a bumblebee. It did.

Sam stopped crying once Stu walked into his and Billy's room. "Bill's! Bill's wake up." Stu says, shaking the brunette violently. Billy grunted a string of curses, sitting up and swatting the other boy's hand away. "Don't you have classes."

"First day of spring break cumrag. Two weeks off." Stu replies, shaking him again. "I'm up, fuck off." Billy says, rustling Sam's hair as she reaches out for him. "Here. Take her I'm gonna go get her bottle." The blonde says.

"Hey Sammy." Billy mumbles, sitting the baby down beside him. As soon as Stu came  back Sam snatched the tiny bottle out his hand. "So what are we gonna do for her birthday?" Billy says. "Billy!" Stu gasps, covering the tiny girl's ears.

"Stu, she's not even one yet. She's going to take a nap a forget." The older boy says, rolling his eyes. "Still. She can hear you." Stu mumbles but uncovers her ears. "So?" Billy asks again. "I don't know. We can go to the store today."

After that comment Samantha perked up, she always loved riding in the cart. Also anytime they went it was a fact that Stu would buy her any toy she wanted. "She's down. Guess we're going." Billy says, getting out of bed.

Stu went to the girls room and dressed her in a short sleeved shirt and an overall dress with cherry designs on it. "Billy! Do you like her little outfit?" He asks. "Yeah it's cute. Why aren't you dressed?"

"Well I'm not fucking superman, obviously I was dressing Sam." Stu says, making Billy roll his eyes. "Give me her." The brunette man says, taking the tiny girl and walking downstairs. Stu threw on a plain pair of jeans and one of Billy's psycho shirts.

Billy was in his blue flannel, a white t-shirt, and some blue jeans. Sam was probably the best dressed of the three of them. "Did you make waffles?" Billy asked, as he hears Stu hurrying downstairs. "Oh shit." The blonde says, groaning as he saw the cold breakfast.

"Don't worry we'll pick something up."

**

Getting Sam in the car always took a long time. Even though she loved leaving the house, she hated her car seat. Sam was crying as Billy tried buckling her in. "Stu how the fuck do you work this shit!?" Billy fumbles. "It's a damn car seat Billy?"

"Shut the hell up." Billy says, but everytime he ends up getting her in the seat. "Give me the keys." Billy states, holding out his hand. "The fuck? No, it's my car."

"Stu, I just spent 20 fucking minutes putting Sam in her car seat. I'm not going to spend the whole car ride with your reckless driving and listening to your shitty music taste." Billy says, snatching the keys from Stu's hand.

"I have good music taste asshole." Stu mumbles, getting in the passenger seat. The car ride was quiet besides the music and Samantha's random babbling. "What all are we getting?" Billy interrupts the silence. "Party supplies I guess whatever we need."

**

After the store the car was packed. Everything was snacks to red balloons, also a couple toys both for the party and ones Sam saw and wanted. "Y'know we're spoiling her, right?" Billy asked, helping Stu load the trunk.

"Is that a crime?" A big smile grow across Stu's face, before Billy flicked him in the forehead. "You're such a dork."

"Dada." Samantha babbled, pulling on Billy's flannel sleeve as she sat in the buggy. She only knew a few words, that being the first one she learned. "Hm?" Billy hummed, picking her up. She pointed to one of her toys. "You gotta wait." The brunette says.

Sam made a displeased noise, pouting. "Yeah I know." Billy says, before looking over at Stu who was staring and smiling at him. "What?" He asks. "Nothing. It's nothing."  Stu replies, closing the trunk door.