~Chucky looking bitch~

-Stuilly

-Murder, grieving, savere scars, unestablished relationships, blood, needles, shots
-They didn't kill Dewey fuck you.

Billy- cut on side of his face and some of his ear is gone

Stu- scars covering almost all of his face.
--------------

Stu was almost blinded by the white walls of the hospital room he had been in for about a month now. The empty bed beside used to be Billy's before he got released two weeks ago.

He must've sat up to fast, because once he did a sharp pain shoot up his side. Gripping his side, Stu's head shot up at the door opening. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. Didn't mean to scare you." The nurse who had been taking care of Stu said.

"Hi Martha. What are we doing today?" The blonde asks. "Changing out your bandages you know that. So how ya' feeling hun?" Martha smiles. "Still getting used to my face." Stu says, tracing his fingertips over the multiple scars on his face.

"Well they healed up nicely for what happened. Quickly too." "'m just glad it didn't blind my eye." Stu yawns.

"Mhm. Alright sweetheart bandage and antibiotics time." Martha says, flicking the tip of a needle. "Do I have too?" Stu playfully says. "Yes, sweetie. Also your friend Billy called asking about you, isn't that sweet?"

"Yeah. What'd he say?" Stu asks. "Just saying to tell you that he was going to stop by. Your parents as well." "My parents?" The blonde said, shocked.

Martha nods, setting up a tray with supplies on the bed.

After cleaning Stu's wounds and having him take his antibiotics Martha spoke up again. "Do you feel like seeing them, it's okay if you don't. I mean what you've been through-"

"No I'll see them I think it's fine." Stu replies, Martha nods before walking out the room. The blonde looks up to the TV in the corner of the room. He turns it on, flipping through the channels.

The blonde yawns, rolling his eyes when he finds nothing. Stu jumps when the phone next to his hospital bed rings. "Hello?" He says as he picks it up. "Stu?" Billy's low voice comes calmly from the other end. "Bill's!" Stu says, feeling his mouth spilt into a smile.

"Hey, do you know when you're getting out?"
"No, not yet but most of the scars closed up so probably soon, how are you?" The blonde asks. "Good just the top half of my ear is gone now." Billy huffs out a tiny laugh.

Stu chuckles, resting on the back on the hospital bed. "How's it been?"
"The news is on my ass, probably going to be a lot more when you get out. Heard people talking about setting up outside the hospital."

"Oh shit."
Billy let's out a low laugh, before Stu heard a car engine start on the other end. "Where you goooinggg?" The blonde says dragging out the last word.

"To the hospital. Trying to get there before every news station in California." The brunette responds. "They been wanting to talk to you since you finished healing you ugly ass face."

"Hey fuck you." Stu smiles, before hearing Billy mutter a quick 'bye' and a click. Stu put the phone back on the hook, getting up and moving towards the window. He groaned as he saw news vans parked outside.

----

Billy got into his car, driving past all the memorials in town. His car was surrounded by news anchors, as he parks. "Holy fuck." He mumbles to himself, opening the door.

"Billy! Can you answer some questions?" 

"Mr. Loomis, what has you life been like since the massacre?!"

"If you could, what would you say the Neil Prescott?!"

"Sir! How have you been coping since the tragedy?!"

The questions only got louder as he approached the hospital doors. He's learned to tune them out the last couple weeks. Hopefully, Stu can do the same.

"Hey! Hey! Back off the poor boy's only 17." A familiar voice says from behind the brunette.

Billy turns to see deputy Dewey guarding him from the swarm of interviewers. "If he doesn't want to answer your questions about his personal grieving he doesn't have to." Dewey says. It seems to work because the two were finally able to enter the lobby. 

"Hey Dewey. Haven't seen you in a while." Billy says, looking over at the other. "Yeah, me and my mom went out of town until the case was solved. How have you been holding up?"

"Fine, you come to visit Stu?" "Yeah, heard he might be released today so I came to make sure you two got home safe." The older man says, smiling. "Thanks." Billy nods. The conversation was interrupted by a nurse walking up to them.

"Hello who are yo- oh. Hello." The nurse stops her question after seeing the two. "I'll go get his nurse." She says.

Martha walks up to the men and smile on her face. "I heard you came to visit Stuart Macher? Oh hi Billy, good to see you fully healed." She says. "Let's get you checked in then I'll take you up."

Dewey waited in the lobby as Billy talked to Stu. "Hey fuckrag." Billy chuckles.

"Hey, babes. I missed you."

"Yeah, yeah... Missed you too"