Sandbox love

-Stuilly
-You like the Jennifer's body title?
-Pre movie 
-crushing, mentioned sexual content
-------------------

July 1987

8 year old Stu macher sat on the park swing, listening to the other kids scream and laugh. Stu has his things thrown out on the ground, a bag of marbles, some his mom's old cassette types he found in the basement, and a 3-D view-master he got last year.

He kicked his legs and looked up at a boy sitting on the bench with seemingly his mom. Stu gave a smile and a tiny wave. The boy didn't wave back, until his mom nudged him. The brunette boy visibility groaned getting up.

Stu smiled as he walked over. "Hi." The boy said quietly. "Hey!" Stu says, grinning ear to ear. "Did you want to hang out?" He shrugs. "Sure! What's your name?"
"I'm Billy."

"Stu. I'm Stu!" The blonde boy smiles wide, seeing Billy look at his things on the ground. "Aren't they cool?!" "Yeah I guess." Billy replied. The brunette boy light up, thinking of a question. "Do you like scary movies?"

The blonde looked up. "Yeah! The blood is sick! My mom doesn't let me watch them though." He says, frowning. "We can watch some at my house. My mom doesn't care. She works nights." Billy replied. Stu practically flew out the swing, "That sounds awesome!"

**

The two started hanging out more and more since then, having sleepovers at Billy's house to watch horror movies. It was only when they were one year away from going to highschool when Billy found out Stu had a crush on him.

Though at the time he did nothing about it. But now they are 17 and Billy was planning on murdering his girlfriends mom. He needed Stu. More than anything. Luckily he agreed and Billy knew exactly why.

Ever since that night, Stu atole glances at Billy when they were all together. Trying to hide the way jealousy flashed in his eyes when Sidney was cuddled up next to the brunette. He knew Stu hated the way Sidney stole kisses from him.

But it doesn't matter, she means nothing. Sidney was too vanilla, too soft. Stu was different. He was just as crazy as Billy. Stu welcomed anything Billy wanted to do with open arms. He was perfect. Even if it was only in Billy's eyes.

Stu would always beg. Beg to be ruined by Billy, in more ways than one. And the brunette would be more then happy to oblige.

Stu waited outside their highschool for Billy. They were having one of their movie nights, Stu was more than excited. He always loved hanging out with the brunette. He didn't know why. He just felt a way with Billy that he never felt with anyone else.

Maybe it was because they had been friends for so long. The blonde pulled himself out of his thoughts as he saw Billy stumbled out of the school doors. "Hey Bill's!" The lanky boy says, a smile growing on his face.

"Hey Stu." Billy grumbled, walking down the school steps, Stu following close behind. "Did you pick a movie?" Stu asks, throwing his bag around his shoulder. "I have three. They're in my bag, we can pick when we get to your house."

Stu nods, accidentally brushing hands with the brunette. He felt his heart jump. Though, Billy didn't seem to notice it at all. Was this wrong? Was he looking to deep into it? Maybe. Billy looked over at Stu, seeing his face slightly flushed.

"What? Why do you look like that?" Billy asks. "Wow. That's what you think when you see my face. Screw you man." Stu says jokingly. "You know what I meant fuckrag." The older boy says, rolling his eyes. "Do I?"

"Whatever, fuck you." Billy says. As they walk up to Stu's front door, the blonde digs into his bag for his keys. He opens the door, and Billy pushed his way in and flopped down on Stu's red couch.

Stu chuckles as he sees the other boy man-spreading, and throwing the three movie cases on the velvet couch. "What are the choices?" Stu asks, sitting beside him. "Psycho, Nightmare, and My bloody Valentine."

"I say Bloody Valentine. We've seen the others thousands of times." Stu says, Billy nods in agreement. He hands the type over to the blonde. Stu groaned dramatically as he pulled himself off the couch, putting it in the DVD player.

When he sat back down, Billy's arm was draped over the couch behind his head. Stu felt his ears get hot.

What the fuck is happening to him?