Beast Wars: Part II

A Spark eventually flies out of the Chambers, revealing the form to be a red and blue bot...

"Optimus!"

The Autobots minus Knockout rounded up on their Commander, seeing that he is alright.

"Enough. Enough. Where am I?"

"You're at my Chambers of Reflection, Optimus Prime."

The commander looked at Omega Scion.

"Omega Scion. It's been too long since you've been declared lost at the Siege of Iacon."

"Quite more, I'm afraid."

A blue Transformer went in...

"Smokescreen, Bumblebee, rep- Optimus!"

Ultra Magnus had arrived.

"At ease, lieutenant."

"Sir. Bumblebee, report."

"Magnus, sir, we've just stumbled into this ancient timer who gave us the premonition of the future."

"What future?"

"Transformers like us sir, Maximals and Predacons. Another conflict almost entirely like ours."

"Go on, soldier."

"These Maximals... have the uncanny ability to transform into... animals into an organic level. They're our descendants."

"And these Predacons?"

"Decepticon descendants. Took in the forms of long-dead creatures billions of years from now."

"I see. Though I have been sick of working 24/7, as the humans say it... I can use a break from now."

Optimus elicited a light smirk. Ultra Magnus was always the workaholic.

"Omega, show us the future."

"As you wish, Prime. But first, take a seat. The Orb's calibration is nearly finished."

Everyone took seats surrounding the Orb of the Future.

Leading across the crevasse. Dinobot stood valiantly against the benevolent but inexperienced leader of the Maximals.

"Face me, Optimus! I, Dinobot, challenge you for leadership of the Maximals! You and I - - one on one. The winner shall be leader. And for the loser -- Well..."

He indicates the deep crevasse below.

 "...it is a long way down."

Optimus looks at the gorilla named after him...

"Another Transformer, named after me?"

"Yes, sir, but replaced Prime with Primal. To be as close as he is with his Beast Form." Ratchet answered.

"Hmmm..."

Optimus shakes his head, preferring to deal with Dinobot diplomatically, to no avail.

"I don't want to fight you."

"You do not have a choice. Your command center is back there. And no one crosses this bridge until you face me."

The other Maximals begin to speak up. 

"Don't we get a say in this?" Rhinox objected.

"Let Chopperface and th' Boss Monkey duke it. No fur offa My tail." Rattrap answered.

"No way!" Cheetor objected. "Hey, Scalebelly, how's about you try a piece of th' Bad Kitty, huh?"

With a hand signal, Optimus holds Cheetor back.