A Better Mousetrap

"Settle down. Settle down."

Everyone stopped to take a quiet seat to the next viewing...

Down below, Waspinator attempts to attach a strange device on a crack, but he complained.

"No, no! Waspinator tired of this! Bomb fits hole! See?"

"It's not a bomb you bug." Blackarachnia corrected "It's a sonic emitter. And when we've placed it correctly, it will blow a sweet little door right in the bottom of the Maximal's base."

The Autobots were having mixed thoughts about all this. A Predacon plot to destroy the Maximal base from underground? That sounded so underhanded to the honorable Predaking.

"Cowards. Unworthy of the title Predacon!" Predaking sneered.

"I second that." Megatron said.

"We have to widen the tunnel. So widen!" Terrorsaur demanded.

"I'm soiled enough already just being around you two. Spider can dig her own holes!" Blackarachnia retorted.

"Megatron said dig... So start digging!" Terrorsaur repeated his demand.

Blackarachnia transformed and pointed her crossbow at Terrorsaur...

"I'm the brains of this group, not the brawn." she reiterated.

The pterodactyl gave in and fired his laser eyes at the sonic emitter, earning cackles from Blackarachnia.

"Heheh, just like Soundwave. Just to remind Airachnid who's in charge!" Megatron commented.

Back at the Axalon....

"Tangler guns target intruders with plasteen coils. That gives the stun guns and cyclotron fields time to set up for the knock-out punch." Rhinox theorized upon setting a display of Megatron getting tangled by the coils, then getting hit with the both stun and cyclotron.

"Beast or bot, old Sentinel here takes em down!"

"You said, make the base impregnable."

"Well done." Primal complimented. "How long before Sentinel's fully operational?"

"Sentinel? They named their security system after Sentinel Prime?" Prime asked.

"Isn't that a bit too convienient?" Bumblebee said.

"Maybe so. But with the Beast Wars around them, it seems the Maximals are forced to make due with what resources they have." the Last Prime replied.

"Three or four mega-cycles, depending on..."

They were interrupted by the Axalon's alarm.

"What?"

"Bigbot, There's a Predacon makin' the scene in sector 19!" Cheetor notified. "Looks like Waspinator."

Primal switches the computer to the Axalon's radar systems, revealing an intruder by a red dot in their territory.

"That's the third Predacon we've spotted in that sector in the last three days...Cheetor, contact Tigatron, have him meet me at coordinates 4-5-8." Primal ordered then departed.

Elsewhere, Waspinator flies around Maximal territory like a directionless insect...

"Waspinator sick of taking orders. Waspinator is...is greatest of Predacons. Waspinator rules!" (Megatron: Sure you do... in your own little world.)

Down below, Tigatron observed Waspinator, and got caught by surprise by Primal behind him.

"Not many can creep up on me like that." the white tiger Maximal commented.