The Agenda (part 3)

Omega Scion spoke next "That aside, are you willing to see what happens next?"

"We are ready, Omega Scion." Prime replied.

"If so, then prepare in three... two... one..."

Cheetor and Primal landed in the ground, where they eventually returned fire at Ravage's cruiser, damaging the ship substancially as it veered away from both Maximals.

"Oh yeah, we bad!" Cheetor complimented. Until Primal was knocked down by a blast from Quickstrike standing over Rampage hollering "Well, howdy!" as Rampage lumbers towards the Axalon firing it's missiles at it's shield.

"With Ravage at their side, the Predacons are giving a sustained assault. Eliminating that ship may be the best way to weaken the Predacon assault." Prime mused.

"That depends on who can destroy that cruiser, Commander. Small arms may not be enough." Ultra Magnus pointed out.

Aboard, Rhinox continued making damage assessments. "Shield won't take that for long!" until another missile strike rumbled the interior, shaking Rattrap. The damages prove too significant that it caused an emergency to blare in the Maximal ship.

"Just so it's for long enough!" Rattrap pressed a few buttons to reveal a weapon rack containing remote charges. "Get ready t' drop 'em a sec!" and started equipping the charges.

"What are you doing?" Rhinox asked.

"This mouse is goin' cat-hunting!" Rattrap then equipped a fusion cutter "Knievel Mode!" and transformed, boosting out of the Axalon shouting "Maximum scorch!" through a makeshift ramp created by the damages. Once the shield was lowered, Rattrap then transformed landing on Ravage's cruiser.

"Well, Optimus, there may be your answer." Ratchet pointed out.

"Landing in the cruiser is the start. Now Rattap has to do is either find a weakness or break his way through." Prime replied.

While Rattrap prepared the fusion cutter to carve open a hole inside "External autoguns online!" Rhinox commanded. Prompting the autoguns to fire at Rampage while Quickstrike keeps busy with Primal and Cheetor but the autoguns fire a blast striking at Quickstrike at the back. Cheetor then fires, dismounting Quickstrike off Rampage as the Predacon Fuzor was then left as fragments under the psychotic protoform's treads.

Bulkhead smirked.

"HA! That's what you bugs deserved! To be squished beneath the treads of tanks and cars!"

"Technically, Warpath, the treads of cars are called wheels." Wheeljack corrected.

"Who cares Jack?! It's more fun running bugs under!"

Wheeljack shook his head. Warpath loved running Insecticons underneath his wheels back in Cetapron, which was between the Sea of Rust and Kaon itself.

But they were both eliminated by Megatron himself, as Ravage's cruiser passes forth. Rattrap manages to make an intrusion but the fusion cutter runs out of Energon.

"Aw right, now, ya stinky Decepticon piece o' cheese, let's see how ya stand up against th' stainless steel rat!" he transforms and rips off layers of metal with his teeth as the cruiser intensifies blasting the Axalon's shielding.

"Hurry up Rattrap! That shield won't last longer!" to everyone's shock, that wasn't Warpath, that was Arcee.

"You heard your great great-aunt rat! Blow that 'Con ship to pieces now!" Warpath unsurprisingly agreed.

[Shield power critical. Failure imminent.]

"Well, that's just dandy." Rhinox blurted out sarcastically, as one last blast, not from Ravage but from Rampage's heavy rocket launcher then prompted the shields to deactivate. Rhinox appeared soon after and hailed a barrage from his chainguns of doom at Rampage, bringing him down several notches. Rampage retaliated, prompting Rhinox to take cover. He dived exchanging fire with the psychotic Predacon conscript.