Double Dinobot

The audience was uncomforted with what Omega Scion had said.

"Cloning isn't a new norm, but it is less than ethnical." Ratchet commented.

Shockwave looks onto the concept. "It is essential though. For the sake of our race."

"Says the bot who turned us to monsters!" says Sludge.

Shockwave ignored it.

"Omega Scion."

"Very well."

The Orb of the Future glows for one more time in the future.

In the Darksyde, the Predacons were on an experiment...

"Nucleate the thermal coils!"

"Nucleating!"

"Activate mutator beams!"

"Activating."

"Boost particle ionator to triple capacity."

"Boosting!"

"Increase Chamber pressure!"

Scorponok pulled two levers together under strain "The circuits -- they're overloading!" he complained.

"Let them!" then Megatron turns to the chamber increasing significantly "Activate the excellerator FULL FORCE!"

Scorponok complied as the cells fused together with the experiment as Megatron looks with anticipation. When the chamber was done, it created a Utahraptor similar to Dinobot's Beast Mode.

"Success! Yess... I present to you a perfect Clone of Dinobot! And all I needed was a speck of that traitor's DNA. Very impressive." Megatron monologued with glee and confidence to know that his experiment is a success.

"Dinobot's DNA?" asked Breakdown.

"Dinobot was a former Predacon, Breakdown. Megatron would have kept any CNA traces of Dinobot in his ship." Shockwave replied.

"Cloning via DNA: viable." Soundwave notified.

"Viable indeed Soundwave. Lord Megatron, with your permission, we can resort to cloning to-"

"Create more Cybertronians, Shockwave? I will permit it. But I will ensure Soundwave keeps a close eye on you in case you perform it with... unethical methods."

"Yes, Lord Megatron."

The Autobots were worried. At least Megatron approved it on the condition that Shockwave wasn't to do any shady methods to make clones. But they were still worried.

"But, uh, what do we need him for?" asked Scorponok.

"He'll provide us, shall we say, an unfair advantage, by infiltrating the Maximal base and shutting down their defense grid!" Megatron explained as he manuevered around the Dinobot clone "Of course, he can't transform but I doubt it will be necessary."

"Fool. It is necessary. Without a transformation cog, the clone cannot be distinguished from the real Dinobot." spat Shockwave. 

"You certain this zombiebot can pull it off?" asked his so-called second in command.

"Not only will I pull it off, I'll chew it up and spit it out!" the clone retorted.

"Excellent!" applauded Megatron. "Now it's Terrorsaur's job to eliminate the real Dinobot. Yess. Then I'll send in the Clone!"

Back at the Axalon's outskirts, where Dinobot had been assigned guard duty to keep an eye out for Predacons.

"By the Inferno I'm bored." he complained. "There's never a Predacon around when you need one."