Other Voices (Part 2)

The audience was dead silent. Not once did they imagine that Unicron had a role to play in the Beast Wars. First they knew of him since he tried to consume the All-spark, that he had destroyed Starscream whose Spark possessed Waspinator for a time. Now, to see him, in his might untold? That he was attempting to destroy the planet? A mad affront that even Optimus Prime will not allow.

No one managed to say but even the fewer words they could come up, not much to break the silence.

"This may be the last viewing I could give you. There are more, but I will require time to present them once I have scrubbed them clean. Are. You. Ready?" The cold silence became Omega Scion's answer. Down to three the viewing began once more...

The moon began to glow in an overwhelming veil of Energon, On the outskirts of the Axalon, Cheetor and Tigatron witnesses the escalating cascade come to pass.

"Suffering circuits! What could it be?" Cheetor asked.

"The light at the end of the world." Tigatron answered.

"Optimus Primal to Cheetor and Tigatron. Do you copy?" Primal hailed, though comms were static due to heavy Energon activity.

"Tigatron here." the snow tiger Maximal responded.

"I'll explain in the base. Head there fast. Code X." Primal ordered as he flew with Rattrap riding on his back.

"On our way!" Tigatron beckoned to Cheetor to run back to Maximal Base.

"I've been saying it ever since we hit this mud ball...we're all gonna die!" Rattrap yelled, fearful of his demise.

"We're not scrap yet. Rhinox will find a way to deal with these aliens."

"I wouldn't bother, they hadn't known that Rhinox is offline." Smokescreen commented.

{Termination sequence engaged. Return to Nexus Zero.} Unicron announced. Once the Energon extraction bridge was done, it was monitored by the Predacons themselves.

"They're leaving! We scared them away." Terrorsaur announced.

"Fool! Did you even see that they're trying to wipe out the planet you sit on?!" screeched Starscream.

"Hardly. Computer, patch in space scanner..." but before he can finish his command, Scorponok announced "The moon! It's gone. The aliens have destroyed it.

"Dolts!" Megatron hissed. "It was never a moon. And it's far from gone." then he ordered the Darksyde's computer "Computer, magnify image." It complied, revealing that the planet itself began glowing immensely with Energon. So much so that it began to change and reshape it's form, to that of two rings, a larger ring that emcompassed a smaller, golden one shaping itself to that of a cone with a hole inside as if it was some kind of weapon.

Everyone felt fear unlike any seen before. Prime mostly. In all of his studies regarding Perceptor.

"I... have never seen Unicron possess such a weapon before.." Perceptor admitted.

"Nor do I Perceptor." Prime added.

"What is it?" Scorponok asked.

"I'd say it was the instrument of our destruction. Impressive, yess" Megatron hammed with amazement.

"What do we do?" Terrorsaur asked.

"Seal the base and charge all shields. I will see to the rest." Megatron turned to the computer "Computer, activate Program: Zero Hour."

[Activating. Scanning for transwarp signature.]

"Now we'll see, if my faith in Tarantulas's ability is justified."