Law of the Jungle

After everyone had a laughing fit stopping, the Orb beeped red, detecting two more Sparks coming until it manifested two certain Decepticons themselves...

"Skyquake?!" squeaked Starscream

"Dreadwing?" asked Megatron.

Both twins looked at each other and bowed "Hail Lord Megatron! We've returned to-" once they've turned to Starscream they asked "What is HE doing here?!" as the Seeker commandered cowered behind his master.

"Stand down, the both of you. Starscream is here to view among us the future of what we are."

"The future?" asked Skyquake.

Megatron began to elaborate everything in a tone that both brothers understand. Although they accepted, they were not accustomed to Starscream's presence.

"And who is he, sir?" asked Dreadwing.

"That is Omega Scion, the forgotten brother of Alpha Trion and the keeper of this theater you are in right now." Megatron then threw Starscream off him and back to his seat.

"That being said, shall we look into the future once again?" asked Omega Scion.

"Yes." Megatron answered much to Prime's surprise.

Everyone sat still as the viewing counted down to three for another view of the future.

On top of the mountain, both Cheetor and Dinobot were out marching towards their objective.

"Optimus is insane to waste my talents on a futile hunt." Dinobot commented.

"Rhinox thinks those alien sites are dangerous." Cheetor pointed out, then continued "Optimus wants us to find as many as we..." which was then cut off by fervent grunting. They looked behind and saw Inferno holding a missile up high.

"For the Royalty!" Inferno yelled as he deployed the missile as it unleashes a salvo of cluster bombs towards both Cheetor and Dinobot, knocking down both Maximals below a level on impact. They got up just as Inferno was about to circle around to meet them.

"We got company!" They transformed and returned fire at Inferno.

"You're food for the colony Maximals!" Inferno yelled as he exchanged gunfire with his hated enemies.

Waspinator and Terrorsaur heard from above, apparently despondent that their comrade had ruined their elements of surprise.

"Inferno not wait for your signal." Waspinator pointed out.

"So much for surprise." Inferno said. "You take the cat, I'll support Inferno." as Terrorsaur flew towards a cache of ammunition and explosives.

"Waspinator waits for signal." the aforementioned Predacon said, holding position.

"From what I can tell here, these Predacons from the future are more like street rabble than actual soldiers." Dreadwing commented.

Skyquake snorted. "Pathetic. And what of that blue Cybertronian?"

"Dinobot?" asked Shockwave. "He defected from the Predacons after attempting to oust their Megatron of leadership."

"Like him?" Skyquake pointed to Starscream.

"No. He challenged their leader directly, but was immediately driven out by Scorponok."

Skyquake frowned. He never was one to tolerate traitors. Dreadwing, on the other hand, was impressed by Dinobot's showcase of honor.

"That is one tough-" a shot cuts Cheetor off as he fell from the mountain below, knocked out of action. Inferno cackled maniacally...

"ATTACK!" Inferno yelled as he frantically fired at Dinobot, but the latter raised his shield up high. Effectively shielding himself from Inferno's furious shots, Dinobot slowly closed toward Inferno, but before long, another salvo of cluster bombs exploded between them, seperating them together.