Feral Scream (part I)

With everyone completely stunned after seeing Megatron carry the halve of Rampage's Spark with intentions of mixing it with Transmetal technology that he has developed as a weapon against the Maximals, they wordlessly allowed Omega Scion to give them the next viewing which counted down to three.

Amidst a heavy storm in a dark region that may have been the heartland of Predacon territory, Cheetor regrouped with Primal and reported "Not a ping, blip, or blurp, Big-bot. Maybe it was just a little frequency flap from the charge airwaves?"

"No, it was a beacon. There's a stasis pod out here somewhere." Primal stated.

"It must be the Predacons. They must have reached the stasis pod first but not before they disoriented the Maximals to ensure they don't reach it first." Bulkhead stated.

"Jeez, thanks, Captain Obvious." Wheeljack jokingly replied to his friend.

"Then, something must be jamming us."

"More like 'someone'."

"Gee, I wonder who."

Until both Primal and Cheetor ran into Waspinator and Megatron, who immediately fired at both of them. They returned fire as quickly as they can.

"Protect that pod with your life, Waspinator! Your life!" Megatron demanded.

"Scrap, now that they've got the stasis pod, what sick experiment's Megatron going to do to it now?" Onslaught asked.

"Something me and the Dinobots went through." Grimlock grimly stated.

Having been pelted with chest-built autocannon fire by Primal, Megatron fired back furiously. The result had accosted the Predacons the stasis pod.

"Nooo!" Waspinator transformed and dived below to retrieve the stasis pod before it would fall down to the crevasse below.

"Hang on, BigBot! I'll give 'em something to fret about!" Cheetor moved to intercept by taking aim then stood up preparing a sniper rifle to aim at Waspinator while he flees with the stasis pod in tow. But fortunately, Megatron intercepted his charge by shooting him in the back.

"Hah!" Starscream chuckled. Shooting in the back was his favorite method.

"Cheetor, wait!" Bumblebee shouted.

"No, Cheetor!" Primal yelled.

But the shot landed on the cliff instead of Waspinator, sending Primal falling below with rocks buried beneath him "Oh no! Optimus!" Cheetor yelled after standing up then moved towards his leader to check on him while he's damaged greatly. "BigBot? Oh no..."

"Rookies." Ironhide facepalmed.

"Reminded us of the time Hot Rod tried to collapse a pillar on the Cons in Iacon, and nearly got Optimus killed." Ratchet stated.

Prime was silent. Hot Rod was much impulsive and reckless than Bumblebee in his asinine quest to prove his worth to the Autobots.

Having pulled back away from the Maximals while they are distracted, the Predacon team, composed of Megatron and Waspinator, took to a Transmetal experimentation facility. There, Megatron then prepared his dramatic hamming "And carved into this lofty peak, where tempest dwells, a noble birthplace. It is time." as he held some kind of experimental core nd snapped towards Waspinator.

Intimidated, he complied. "Yess, mighty Megatron. Yess!"

The audience was silent, yet the Autobots felt that they were going to be incensed about it.