Nemesis (Part II)

"Sadly, this is the last of the viewings I have now given out..." Omega Scion sadly said.

"You mean this is the last we'll see of the future? Are the Maxies going back to Cybertron?" Bumblebee asked.

"Definitely, Bumblebee." Omega Scion replied very curtly.

"But wait, what about the Nemesis?! Pred-Megs has control of the Decepticon warship, what are the Maxies going to do now?" Warpath asked.

"That, Warpath, is what will be seen today... but for now, enjoy this viewing while you may..." Omega Scion replied.

Before the leaders requested, Bumblebee asked "Let's see it then, Omega Scion."

Shocking Prime and Megatron, and even Predaking.

"My, your little warrior is quite the bold one, Prime." Predaking spat out.

"Very well, Bumblebee. Commencing final viewing in three...two...one..."

Pushed back to the beach as the Nemesis rains firepower unimaginable to mere mortals, Primal and Tigerhawk moved to ground.

"That's our NEMESIS, alright! How I missed raining fire upon the Autobots when their precious Ark was laid a pile of junk!" Breakdown smirked.

The Autobots frowned, Bulkhead mostly.

Starscream cackled in agreement.

"I am Alpha and Omega. The beginning, and the end." Megatron quoted.

Knockout replied "Oh please, you don't have sharply dressed hair, a katana that can slice through dimensions, a son with a mutated arm that was later cut off, fascinatingly fresh blue clothes and a brother who was the favored son of the mother."

"Optimus to Rhinox." Primal hailed. "We have a Code One alert. Deploy Operation: Eternity."

The Maximals were shocked.

"I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come. And you will know my name is Megatron, when I lay my vengeance upon you." Megatron quoted, savoring in his moment of power.

"You have already read the Covenant of Primus?" Dinobot questioned.

"Just the good parts." Megatron pressed a button which rained more destruction on Primal and Tigerhawk.

Thunderblast panted. "Yes.... bring no mercy to the fools that oppose you, oh mighty Nemesis, emissary of the divine Megatron..."

The aforementioned 'god' whom Thunderblast prasied cringed.

"For pity's sake, Megatron, no more!" Primal barked as he and Tigerhawk took flight, firing their weapons at the Nemesis.

"Fools! You dare bring your paltry weapons to bear against the mighty Nemesis!" Thunderblast taunted. "Your pitiful weaponry is no match for the holy firepower the emissary brings..."

Unfortunately, even as they dodged the Nemesis' barrage of missiles fired at the broadside, Primal was struck down by a missile soon enough.

Thunderblast laughed manically. "Pathetic! No Maximal firepower could ever dare stand before the machine blessed by the almighty Megatron!"

Starscream agreed, minus the 'almighty' part.

"Ah, company." Megatron brushed off flippantly. "Ta-ta, Optimal Optimus. Well, I'll say one thing for my namesake, he liked his artillery big and plentiful."

"Yeah, he does. KA-BLAM!" Warpath cheered.

Megatron rolled his optics.

"Now, where was I? Ah yes, mindless destruction! Good for the Spark, I always say."