Before The Storm

"I gotta feeling we'd see some of these aliens Prime talked about." said Ultra Magnus.

"Yeah, I bet there's more to them than a probe that sucked Primal in and a flying island with a laser tower!" stated Smokescreen.

"Just what the heck is this probe these aliens made anyway?" asked Swindle.

"You'll find out soon enough, Swindle." assured Onslaught.

"Maybe still... Ratchet, you've spoken about the Golden Disks the future Megatron had held... we will find out what they are, yet." Prime said.

"We've only seen them in the first viewing, but I can't help but feel that they may have a role to play in the Beast Wars ahead." Ratchet replied.

"Maybe so, Ratch. Maybe so." assured Bulkhead.

They all soon felt silent afterwards as the viewing impending was counted down to three.

In the jungles ahead, Tigatron notices from afar that a mountain range has started to glow strangely, much to his curiosity.

"A glowing mountain? Really?" asked Jetfire.

"Must be another work of those aliens, Jet." answered Air Raid.

Meanwhile, in the Darksyde, Megatron had fallen asleep out of likewise boredom until a speaker unfurls in his presence and annouces.

[Attention Megatron. This is a code ATT alert... for your audio circuits only.]

Awakened briefly from his slumber, Megatron irately ordered "Report."

[An energy anomaly has been detected at coordinates 7-9-6.]

"Maximals?"

[Negative. The anomaly is of alien origin.]

"Is it. Yess. This could be it." Megatron gleefully replied.

In the mountain, the Predacons reached the alien artifact first by blowing a hole in the interior. Down below, it revealed a spinning pedestal containing a Golden Disk floating over in the middle of a massive chasm. Through Inferno.

Prime looked upon with intrigue of the Golden Disk. "No... it cannot be... the long lost Golden Disk!"

"What is it, Optimus?"

"Later, Ratchet." Prime replied.

All others tried to object, but Ratchet's stern gaze made sure they stop their questioning.

"By the Great Smelter! The Royalty was correct. The Royalty will want this." Inferno mumbled. He transformed and flew over to the pedestal and tried to pull it off, but it would not budge. Worse still, the Energon oversaturation began to overtake Inferno very quickly than anticipated.

[Warning. Energon level in danger zone.]

"Going by this, that mountain is using raw Energon to keep away anyone who would dare try to take that Golden Disk.

"I...will... not... FAIL!" Inferno stubbornly refused, but it paid off well, and thus far, he was able to rip the Golden Disk off the pedestal and flew up rocketing, chittering and chattering like he usually does when he flies.

Having returning the Golden Disk to Megatron, the latter replied, very impressed with the results.

"Well done Inferno. It is what I have long expected, yes." Seeing that Inferno took damages to take the Golden Disk, he ordered "Go, repair yourself. I have much to think on."

"Yes, my Queen." Inferno replied like a good soldier would and departed from Megatron's presence.

"I wish he wouldn't call me that." Megatron cringed.