The Agenda (Part 2)

Everyone was stunned... Their presence, their history.

"It's not the future... it's something else..."

"It's an alternate universe, yet we had not seen ourselves in that time just yet..." Prime muttered to Ratchet's wonder.

"This is going nowhere!" Megatron shouted. "Omega Scion, shall we see another?"

"You will. In three...two...one..."

Aboard the Axalon, Primal heard a knock on the door and replied "Enter.", apparently he was frustrated at Silverbolt's inaction towards Blackarachnia.

Silverbolt came in the door asking "You wanted to see me?"

"I did." Primal replied but then asked Silverbolt after he approached to Primal's office "I don't know how long this has been going on, but it stops right now, understand?"

"Ooooh, the boss monkey's found out that Maxie-Bolt's dating Black Widow! Busted!" Jazz laughed.

"Then again, I wanted to see how can he get out of this situation. Perhaps Blackarachnia can change after all." Smokescreen pointed out.

Arcee just shook her head.

"I'm not certain to what you are referring." Silverbolt said playing dumb. Yet Primal would not buy the act.

"I'm talking about you and a certain female Predacon. Or am I wrong?" Primal interrogated.

"Tell me I'm wrong and I'll apologize right now." Silverbolt offered formally.

"Well, that's just prime." Primal sighed.

But Silverbolt propped up his proposition "Sir, I believed that I can bring her around-"

"Oh, don't be an IDIOT!" Primal shouted. "She may have been made from Maximal parts but she is a Predacon to the core!"

"As was I once..." Silverbolt pointed out.

"Is that why you believe you have much in common with her, grandson?" Silverbolt asked. "Don't be a fool."

"YOU didn't KNOW better!" Primal argued. "Silverbolt, you are one of the noblest individuals I have ever met. That is your strength. It is also your weakness. Blackarachnia is USING you!" he pressed on his argument.

"If she was using him, why didn't she just shoot him when they attacked the Darksyde?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"A good question, Magnus." Knockout quipped.

"I do not believe that, sir." Silverbolt refused adamantly.

"Whether you believe it or not is immaterial." Primal coldly pressed. "The fact is your emotions have jeopardized our situation far more than you realize." He began to speak with an incensed tone "If we weren't holding Megatron..." He cuts off mid-sentence upon realizing his anger rising. "You're confined to quarters. I'll send Cheetor to bring in the spider-woman."

"I don't think that would be a good idea." stated Ratchet.

"Sir!" Silverbolt objected.

"You have something else to say, Silverbolt?" Primal asked.

"Sir!" Silverbolt tried to come up with a suggestion "Optimus... I believe that Blackarachnia will not hurt me. But she would have no such compunction about Cheetor. For his sake if no other, please, send me instead. I will bring her in."

Yet Primal would not budge and pressed on the punishment he gave to his Fuzor subordinate "You're confined to quarters, Silverbolt." then hailed via communications "Cheetor. Report to me at once."