Other Voices (Part 1)

"Man, I hated being right." Smokescreen said self-admonishingly.

"Calm down Smoke. We know, the aliens are coming."

"Still, I hope they're forgiving types. I'd hate to see them punish the Maxies while the Preds walk away spot-free from the blame."

Predaking snorted. "As if a rabble of lowlives could just get away with their crimes, such as Blackarachnia controlling the island for herself." he commented.

"No one asked you, Predaking." blurted out Megatron.

Arcee placed a hand in his shoulder. "It will wait. You'll see. We'll just have to wait to see what's their reply."

"Primus help the Maximals..." muttered Prime.

"That aside, are you Auto-buckets going to watch the viewing with us?" asked Breakdown.

Bulkhead grimaced at the presence of his archrival and begrudgingly nodded.

"Omega Scion, if you may." Megatron requested.

"The Orb is ready. Please take your seats."

They all sat down, though the Autobots were rather uneasy, considering that the last viewing had them unaware of what exactly are the response of the aliens whose technology both Maximals and Predacons had involved in the Beast Wars. Counting down to three they sat down.

On outer space, a mysterious craft of untold origin has passed through an unknown variant of transwarp space and into the planet itself. It flew right into the planet itself.

[Alert. Power anomaly in Grid Trion.] the Axalon's systems caught wind of the system itself

"Display coordinates and cross reference energy signature with Datatrax Tau-7." Rhinox ordered.

[Energy signature identical with previous alien contacts.]

"Looks like our unknown "friends" have finally arrived." Rhinox notified as Primal caught up to Rhinox's station.

"Just what we need. A visit from the landlord." Primal expressed. He pressed the command table for the digitalized lay of the land based on the craft's landing proximity and detected two Maximal signatures.

"Rattrap and Airazor are closest. Tell them to check it out. I'll meet them there." Primal ordered.

"The Preds will have picked up this signal." Rhinox reminded.

"We still have a truce. I hope." Primal then propelled his jets, flying out of the Axalon.

"You have it while it lasts... yet be aware. The fools will dare violate it if you would not." warned Predaking.

Of course, Tarantulas in his lair had caught wind of the incoming spacecraft...

"They are here... As I anticipated, given the data I hacked from Megatron's private files. Computer! Calculate next stasis pod landing." he ordered.

[Stasis pod will achieve planetfall in 30.6 mega-cycles.]

"Slag, not soon enough. I must find another means of escaping this dirt ball." Tarantulas cursed then attempted to formulate an idea.

Before long, Blackarachnia found out about it by merely appearing in his lair. Tarantulas raised his weapon at her in response.

"And why would you want to do that?" she asked. "Partner."

"I'm not your 'partner'. Now go away!" Tarantulas demanded.

"Knowing her, she'd turned on him when she's through with him."