Possession

"Now I have to ask Scion, why is HE here, of all bots? Couldn't there be anyone else you could fill in the seats?!" Onslaught asked, apparently unpleased with Starscream's appearance.

"He is here because he is important to the next viewing. Especially in regards to one of the Predacons."

"What do you-"

"Enough Onslaught. Back to your seat." Megatron ordered.

"Yes, Megatron." he said slumping back to his seat with the Combaticons like a neglected child, while Starscream smirks.

"I must say I thank you for considering me important. I cannot wait till I see the Maximals grinded to scrap beneath the might of the Predacons."

"Do not look into this too highly, Starscream. You may not have a second chance to plague the Autobots again... so long as you ARE in under my direct command!"

"As you say, master..."

"And get off my foot. Take a seat if you must."

Starscream complied taking a seat as the viewing prepares another of the future...

Up on the sky, a certain spark flies in the dark reaches of space and into the planet.

"A Spark? In outer space?" Megatron asks intrigued.

Under a heavy thunderstorm, the Axalon struggles strong, but it's shields began fading. It knocked Cheetor off his feet.

"Talk about a light-show!" the young Maximal quipped.

"It's a shame you missed it, kiddo." Knockout joked.

[Warning! Sentinel's shield have been damaged.] announced the Axalon's systems.

"One more direct hit, and we could be the grand finale." Rhinox pointed out.

The Autobots blinkered. Environmental conditions in battle were often ones to look out for and which to gain advantage over.

Same with the former Decepticons, though Starscream himself smirked with pride, he often took advantage of Energon storms to get the jump over the Aerialbots in Iacon's skies when the conditions were unfavorable in their side. The aformentioned latter frowned, Silverbolt mostly, considering that the Lightning Strike Coalition lost 3/4s of their men to Starscream that day.

"Yes." Primal ordered "Better stow the spare weapons and ammo in the hold underneath the armored flooring."

Even the Darksyde was not spared of the storm overcasting them, and thus, while Waspinator was working on the computer, a thunder strike, plus the spark hovering nearby, shocked him to his Spark and core, knocking him off his post.

"Ha! Pathetic!" Starscream spouted.

'Ironic.' thought everyone, but Omega Scion.

"Quickly, damage report!" Megatron demanded.

"Moderate. Waspinator in pain, but still functional." Waspinator replied.

"Not you, imbecile, the computer!" Megatron pressed, but he pressed on a button as it flickered light on his seat.

"Megatron! Electrical fire on the lower deck!"

In the Axalon, as Primal and Rhinox were storing their weapons and ammo in a compartment below deck...

"That's th' last of it." Rhinox reported.

"Yo! Audio up, fellas, this is yer rodent robot reporter." Rattrap hailed. "Ya want the bad news, or the worse news?"