Feral Scream (part II)

The audience was stunned at the events, yet Grimlock, Dreadwing and Predaking looked much pissed than they usually should, at what they believed was a resurrection of Dinobot, yet they were assured that the Dinobot they saw was a clone, not a resurrection.

"Does anyone want to wish to find out what happened to Cheetor?" Omega Scion asked. The silence is his answer.

So he counted down to three to prepare for the next viewing.

Cheetor lied still in his chambers, resting rather roughly considering that he seemed to have nightmares. Primal checked on him, then returned to the command center.

Jazz scowled seeing that Cheetor had a picture of Blackarachnia in his quarters.

"Hey, Optimus, how's our boy?" Rattrap asked.

"Finally asleep, despite the damage. I don't understand why he won't use the CR-Chamber." Primal replied.

"Well, maybe he's tryin' to prove something?" Rattrap suggested.

"I think it goes deeper than that... Scan report?" Primal requested.

"All grids quiet."

"Let's hope it stays that way. See you in the morning." Primal retired to his quarters, leaving Rattrap alone.

"Quiet enough for a little rat-nap." Rattrap then began to relax.

"Somehow, I don't think that is. Especially when there's that cheetah that hunted the Predacons down." Arcee stated.

"It must have been a result of that transmetal driver incident. I am sure." Ratchet stated.

Elsewhere, Cheetor started having a nightmare. Imagining himself locked in an R-Chamber, ready to be experimented by his comrades.

"This won't hurt a bit...Just gonna see what makes you tick..."

"No, please! Let me out!"

"I think he's afraid."

"NO! I JUST DON'T WANT TO! Optimus! Where's Optimus?"

"Zap him!"

"Yuhh... Look at that!"

"It's hideous!"

"I'll protect you from that...ugly creature!"

"I'm never recharging easy because of that." Wheeljack stressed out.

"Same here." Brawl stated.

"And me." Swindle added.

Most of the audience had agreed, that sequence was rather terrifiying even by their standards.

Cheetor screamed upon waking up gasping "Just a dream... not real...", but he would soon feel the transmetal transformation taking him, overwriting his physical body so much that he inadvertently unleashed a scream that woke Rattrap.

"Oh, what the cold boot is that?" Rattrap went to investigate the source of the sound: in Cheetor's quarters until it bursted out lumps and then barged open, prompting a creature that knocked the rat Maximal off him and then skittered away

"Holy slag!" Rattrap squeaked.

"Rattrap! What happened?!" Primal asked arriving.

"Some kinda cyber-mutant nearly dismantled my butt, that's what happened! Optimus, it was big, it was ugly!"

Upon inspecting Cheetor's ravaged quarters "It got Cheetor..." Rattrap stated.

"That incident had likely altered Cheetor into that monster, from what I can tell. But the downside is that he's reverted to a primal state when he's mutated, nearly depraved of his consciousness." Ratchet theorized.