Other Visits (part 2)

"Darn, what happens next?" Smokescreen asked.

"We won't find out by just guessing, Smoke." Arcee assured.

"I see you are all curious. Very well, I will reveal more in three...two...one."

The Maximals recuperated from the blinding light the alien dome had presented.  Most of them.

"I forgot how much fun Energon surges are." Rattrap commented.

"We survived it." Primal turned to the downed Rhinox and Dinobot overwhelmed with Energon oversaturation. "At least, most of us."

"Thankfully, due to their Transmetal forms, they were able to withstand Energon oversaturation. Well, except Rhinox and Dinobot, at least." Ratchet commented.

The Predacons recuperated faster than their enemies.

"A show of massive force." Megatron complimented. "Direct and to the point. I do like these aliens."

"If we weren't altered by that quantum surge, your "friends" would have us all in stasis lock." Tarantulas retorted.

"Yes, I must talk to them about that." Megatron touched the dome, but it elicited no response. "No reaction. They must know we're here.

"That surge used most of their energy. We must act now before they power up." Tarantulas suggested.

Megatron pulled out one of the Golden Disks and visually compares it to one of it's symbols to the larger symbol. It was a match.

"So one of the symbols the Disk had is a match to the symbol of the dome. Excellent. Very excellent of him." Megatron commented.

"I'm sure you can do the same, master."

"Of course I would, Starscream. If I had my hands on those Disks."

Quickstrike quickly got up and interrupted him. "Boss you better..."

"Silence you fool! This is crucial!" Megatron silenced his Fuzor minion.

"Better listen to him, Megatron." Primal stepped in with Silverbolt, Cheetor and Rattrap.

Outnumbered, yet Megatron spoke "I'm rather busy securing this alien base at the moment, Primal, but I'm sure I'll have time for you later."

"Hit 'em hard!" Primal ordered.

As soon as the Maximals let fly their guns, Tarantulas pressed a button in his wrist gadget, causing the ground foundations they planted earlier to create a protective shield that deflected their blasts back at him. They took cover in response.

"Those foundations were shield generators." Shockwave surmised and made plans for a ground-based shield generator via a data-byte. "Soundwave, save these plans."

His silent subordinate took the data byte into his person in agreement.

Megatron then turned to the symbol in the Golden Disk. He pressed it and it matched the larger symbol in the dome, prompting the door to open.

"Excellent!" Megatron smirked.

"Are we goin' in... there?" Quickstrike asked.

"That is the general idea." They all transformed to Beast Forms.

"Megatron! Don't!" Primal protested. "Their power is beyond what you can imagine! You can't control it!"

"I AM power." Megatron boasted before he moved into the dome with his minions when they go first.