Call of the Wild

"Another Maximal in the Pred ranks. Once again, like before, our Pred friends got the Maximals in numbers."

"Numbers aren't everything, Barricade. We've plowed you Cons with surprise before." Silverbolt reminded.

"Really? Last I checked, it helped us, with a dash of Dark Energon, and it got us Cybertron."

"You corrupted the core." Prime reminded.

"Yeah, and it served you right!"

It took mediating between the two tensive parties (in the form of Predaking since he offered to) before Omega Scion announced that he has the Orb of the Future running again.

As he counted down everyone took their seats.

In the jungle a certain cheetah Maximal was on the prowl, his primal instincts take over as he hunts for his next quarry. Spotting his prey in the form of a caribou, he pounced toward it, but it began to flee, prompting the former to chase it, growling and chattering it's teeth towards the fleeing game. As he grew closer, the ground began to splinter, lava was rising as soon the ground beneath him shatters, as he falls beneath it...

and then he woke up in a flash, breathing.

"Wow, talk about letting the primal instincts flow to the Cybertronian mind." Knockout commented.

"Optimus, such a thing may-"

"Cause any of our bretheren in organic forms to lose control and become the animals in Earth, yes. Though I worry that this may yet be so." Prime conversed with Ratchet.

"You don't even know that yet, Prime." Megatron sneered.

"No! No. No." Cheetor tries to close his eyes again, but before long, the ship shakes, and an alert blares. 

[This is a code 1 emergency. Predacon attack, Sentinel disabled.] prompting Cheetor to bolt out of his quarters to respond to the assault.

Outside, Scorponok and Tarantulas opened fire at the Axalon, prompting the latter to raise it's cannons in self defense and fire back. Scorponok readied missiles and fired, destroying the turret.

In the interior, Primal was assessing the damages inflicted upon the Axalon. "Damage report!" he yelled.

"Top side auto gun destroyed!" Rhinox reported.

"Rattrap! Get that back-up cannon on-line!" Primal commanded.

"Ah, don't get your bananas in a bunch." Rattrap hastily complied pushing a variety of buttons "I'm on it, OK?"

"Then hurry up rat! No way the Axalon can take more KA-BLAM when you're lazing your aft around!" Warpath impatiently chided.

"I'm not gonna bother with this. It's bad enough the ship can't fly anymore, but the cannons... darnit." Ironhide added.

Cheetor arrived at the Axalon's command hub. "I'm here, fellow fighters! What can I do?" He asked.

"Well, to start with, you can get Maximized, Pussy-Bot!" Rattrap groused while pressing buttons on the Axalon's defense matrix.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot, Cheetor, Maximize!" He transformed and was carried away by Dinobot.

"Man! I swear, them polka-dots go clear through to the brain." Rattrap spouted while working on the defenses.

Cheetor and Dinobot went outside via lift to meet the Predacon assault as it intensified further and further, firing their weapons at both Scorponok and Tarantulas. They then charged towards both Predacons, tackling both attackers.