The Low Road

"HOW? HOW? Could I not appear again to torment the Maximals?! After the Predacon's success?"

"Sadly, no. But that will not be considered relevant. We must move on."

"And yet, for every attempt that could destroy Starscream... he appears that he cannot even die."

The audience was silent, acknowledging on the fact that Starscream is unkillable.

"That aside, while we can't deactivate him permanently, we can certainly enjoy beating the scrap outta him." Sideswipe suggested.

"Count me in!" Grimlock said.

"Me too!" said Bulkhead.

"Hear hear." added Wheeljack.

Starscream gulped.

"Are you ready to view the next?"

"We are, Omega Scion." answered Prime.

Everyone took their seats down the count of three when the Orb of the Future began to reveal another viewing.

Around the Axalon, vegetation began to grow and prosper in a seemingly lifeless barren area where the Maximals stationed their base in. However, this not considered welcome at first as Rattrap cleaved through the vines with a machete looking like amongst many of Primal's swords.

"NO, my garden! My beautiful garden! You monster!" Cliffjumper dramatically hammed.

Arcee smirked at his joke.

"Aw, man! I signed up as an explorer, an adventurer, ya know...your basic galactic hero." Rattrap moaned while hacking through every of the vines. "Since when does that include gardening duty?"

"You signed up to follow Primal's orders, you whiny scrapheap!" Ultra Magnus reminded sternly.

"These wild bean vines could provide cover for a Predacon ambush, rodent." Dinobot corrected as he carved a swathe through the vegetations with relative ease with his tail rotor shield. "One must always be on the alert for sneak attacks." He placed his shield down to pick up something from the ground.

Everyone was glad to have memory wipes in their faces upon seeing the "chrome dome cake" Dinobot had when he bent down.

"Funny... That's just what I was thinking." Rattrap replied with a thought. "Foooore!" and swatted a wild bean at Dinobot's rear.

Knockout elicted a "ha!" at the attempt.

"I gotcha!" he taunted.

Incensed, Dinobot insulted "Insolent vermin!" and tackled Rattrap in a wild brawl.

The Autobots facepalmed, except their venerable leadership.

"Damn, I know you don't like Preds, Rattrap, but can't you even for once get along with Dinobot?" asked Bulkhead.

"Don't think he would, Bulk." Grimlock said.

In the interior, Rhinox detected multiple signatures coming in fast in their base.

"Predacons signature is detected around base perimeter." Rhinox notified.

"Bringing Sentinel on line." Cheetor tried to do via defense computer, but Primal overruled that order "No! Dinobot and Rattrap are still outside!".

Rhinox then hailed the rat Maximal. "Rattrap, code 1 emergency, return to base!"

Although the latter was struggling against Dinobot as the latter was trying to kill him.

"Aw, no can do that, Big Green. I've got problems of my own!" Rattrap refused.

"I'm going outside." Rhinox announced, armed.