The Spark

"You have witness one prevail over his doppelganger. What if you see a possibility where one of your own in the future risk their own spark for another protoform to come to life?"

Some of the Autobots and ex-Decepticons going through it wonder about it...

Those who had survived such a event related to it.

"Omega Scion. If there is a possibility of such, let us see it now."

"Very well, Optimus Prime."

The Orb reveals itself to the audience one last time to open up to the future...

Another stasis pod falls into orbit, receiving detection from both Maximals and Predacons, though the latter has gotten the warning first.

[Damage to hatch seals and internals. Attempting to initiate emergency sequence...] the stasis pod's computer said.

In the Darksyde, Tarantulas maintained the sensor's computer where it detected the stasis pod passing through the atmosphere as it entered Earth.

"Identify..." Tarantulas ordered.

[Object is Maximal Stasis Pod.]

"Calculate landing coordinates."

[Acknowledged...]

The computer went to work on calculating until Megatron arrived.

"You've found something, yessss?"

[Trajectory of Maximal Stasis Pod erratic. Impossible to compute exact landing coordinates.]

"Well, there goes the coordinates." Cliffjumper commented sarcastically.

"Best estimates?" Megatron asked unpleased.

[Grid Skavos.]

"Inside our territory. Excellent. Closest units?"

[Scorponok and Blackarachnia.]

Tarantulas speaks next "I'll assist with the recovery, my programming skills..."

"Are needed here." Megatron cuts off. "Blackarachnia will do fine. Send them. And put Terrosaur and Waspinator on alert for Maximal presence in the drop zone." then leaves Tarantulas.

"Tin tyrant..." Tarantulas whispered.

"Treacherous arachnid!"

"Damn his Vulcan hearing." Knockout joked sardonically.

Back at the Maximals...

"Plenty of Energon but none of it stable enough to use." Rhinox mused. " No wonder the Preds don't mine this area. Might as well..." he looked up at the sky to see something in the distance. "Rhinox - MAXIMIZE!" he transformed, then magnified it down to see...

"A Stasis pod!" he then tries to hail to Maximal Base "Rhinox to base..." but there was far too much Energon in the area he was around that caused static.

"Uh, what's the matter with his comms? Faulty unit?" Sideswipe asked.

"Just watch, don't ask." Bumblebee assured.

"Slag. Too much Energon interference. Looks like I'm on my own." Rhinox then goes after the stasis pod. Alone. (Sideswipe: Oh. No idea that Energon can interfere with comms.)

But Rhinox wasn't as alone as he seems, for Cheetor was also nearby when he saw the stasis pod falling to the Earth "Hopping Helix, a stasis pod..." then attempts to hail anyone within the frequency "Cheetor to Com Scout One... Come in Com One..."