Go With The Flow

"While I understand how you felt with Blackarachnia and Airachnid, Arcee, I hope you can find it within your Spark to let it go and give her a chance. Besides, she's already on her way to redemption as the Maximal at Spark, even if she is a Predacon at programming." Smokescreen assured.

"I'll be the judge of that when she decides to stand with the Maximals instead of deserting them." Arcee said sternly.

"That being said, Omega Scion, if you may?" Prime inquired.

"Alright then. Next viewing in three...two...one..."

In Beast Form, Cheetor wandered to visit the forest where the protohumans were in, in Beast Form no less.

"Cheetor, maximize." he transformed. But before he can go further he was jumped by the same protohuman children he escorted with Blackarachnia.

"Wow, totally ambushed!" Cheetor played along. "Oh yeah, I'm doomed now. OK, you got me."

"Awww!" Bumblebee gushed.

Everyone else so far was creeped out, except Prime.

"Cheetor!"

"And now they can talk, rather barely. Great." Thunderblast facepalmed.

"Evolution, Thunderblast. Evolution. We Cybertronians had that at the Age of Beginning." Knockout said.

 "Una!" the protohuman female child whom Cheetor named began to pin him by his arms.

"Excellent hammer-lock! But here's a tip." Cheetor countered the lock by playfully throwing them off him without even hurting them.

"When you're battling bots, hack at the hinges."

Swindle grumbled. Ironhide likely did the same to him before back in the Third Assault of Kaon. Now every 6 megacycles or so, his left shoulder joints erratically twitch in pain.

"Chak, my man! You ready for lessons?"

"Yeah!" the protohuman male child he named started to agree.

"Give it up, will you, Blondie?" Rattrap said upon arriving, irate of Cheetor's fondness for children.

"Back off! Cheetor's teaching them to defend themselves!" Bumblebee shouted.

"These kids are primitive. They're way out of their league." he pointed out.

"Hey, they're smart!" Cheetor retorted. "Besides, I don't remember inviting you along."

"Hey, I've got orders to watch your back." Rattrap retorted, seemingly offended. He spotted one of Tarantulas' cyberbugs and squished it with his tail sword.

"Heheheh, when it comes to Dinobot, Rattrap's got a sword like his." Knockout pointed out.

"Looks like it." Grimlock agreed emotionlessly.

"Yuck. These arachnoids are crawling all over the place." Rattrap said in disgust.

"What are you up to now, Megatron?" Prime frowned.

"I'm surprised you did not refer to me, Optimus." Megatron stated sarcastically.

"Ol' Pop-Op figures Prune-face is up to somethin' major." Cheetor then placed the children down. "Whatever. Just sit down and be quiet."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." while Rattrap sits as the class dunce, because Cheetor had him wear the dunce hat.

"Story of my life. Now, today's lesson for the advanced anthropoid are: The lever."