Power Surge

After quite a while, the Autobots returned.

"I don't understand. Haven't the colonies made reports about these aliens?"

"We haven't made contact with those colonies for cycles, Prime."

"When we leave, I will want answers to see if the colonies have contact with these aliens."

"Duly noted. Omega Scion should definitely have the Orb ready by now."

Bumblebee visited a sleeping Omega Scion and snapped his fingers at the ancient Cybertronian's face.

"Agh! Bumblebee." Omega replied and yawned.

"Is the Orb ready? I wanna see more of our Maximal buddies kick Predacon aft!"

"It has been 6 mega-cycles ago. Now take a seat, the lot of you, I have to prepare it!

The Autobots take a seat as Omega prepared the Orb of the Future...

Somewhere up high, Terrorsaur was seen flying around, making good gloating...

"It's good to be a Predacon."

He notices a floating mountain and flies into it with curiosity, but when the rock is lined with so much Energon, he commented...

"By the Inferno! This rock is lined with it!" he then flies closer to see a massive crystalized formation of Energon...

"Energon... Enough to power an army!"

The Autobots took notice...

"That's quite a motherlode of Energon he got there..." Wheeljack commented.

"Why do I feel he's likely doing this for something...." Bulkhead added.

"I... I have to chance a scan. Terrorsaur, TERRORIZE!"

The Predacon transformed upon landing on the crystal formation, and it quickly oversaturated him with Energon.

[Danger. Energon surge Return to beast mode or stasis lock is imminent.]

"Huh, I don't recall having computers in our chasis. But it's the future, so that must be a thing." Knockout surmised.

"Your point being, Knockout?" Ratchet questioned.

"Well, if any of you had voices within our chasis that tells us of warnings, we would have avoided them."

"He does have a point, Ratchet." Optimus commented.

"I must act fast! A small sample will do." Terrorsaur said in between gasps as the Energon began overloading his entire structure. He grasps a pedestal that sends him flying backwards but entices him in an Energon matrix that flows into his entire circuitry like an electric chair.

"The energon's been absorbed directly into my superstructure! I, I've never felt such power! I'm invincible!!!" Terrorsaur proclaims then cackles maniacally (Bumblebee: You're a lunatic.)

"Thi-this is impossible! That much oversaturation could have killed Terrorsaur! How could it-"

"Perhaps his entire body has been able to adapt to an amount of Energon that many before it could overload him." Optimus suggested.

"That may be so, but this is beyond anything I could have seen before, old friend!" the old medic replied.

"Megatron..." Terrorsaur replied bitterly and jets out of the mountain, flying faster than even a witnessing Cheetor could see.

"Jumpin' Gyros! I've never seen Terrorsaur move like that! But he won't leave me in a dust!" the cheetah Maximal eventually follows Terrorsaur's flight trajectory.