The Agenda (Part 1)

"Darn... I thought the sad train stopped with Dinobot... but... poor Transmutate..." Smokescreen said.

Arcee, while irked at the fact that she's related to Rattrap, agreed.

"So young... yet it lived for only a dozen mega-cycles." Ratchet gasped, unable to say further.

"As tragic as Transmutate's fate is... Primus shall grant it the peace it is yet to understand. Omega Scion?" Prime said next.

"Very well, though this may be unsettling to you all, in three...two...one..."

In outer space, the transwarp explosion last seen before in the alien ship incident began to expand forth and onward to the stars and into planets, even moons.

"That must the transwarp explosion created by that datatrax Tarantulas created." Prime spoke. "With luck, it should at least reach Cybertron, but whoever responds to it, either Maximal or Predacon, may sound of salvation or destruction."

"You're being awfully much astute in your obviousness, Prime. I assume Dinobot's death changed you for the worst?" Megatron challenged.

"There are matters at hand than grieving for a hero, Megatron. And I aim to witness whether the Maximals will be saved... or be destroyed.

Most of the audience just kept silent of the alien ship incident, especially when they remembered the Aliens having taken Tigatron and Airazor.

As Rhinox monitors the estimated time the transwarp wave reaches Cybertron, he announced "The transwarp explosion wavefront should be entering Cybertonian space now. They'll be detecting it within a few cycles." After pressing a few buttons and commands he turned his chair to face his comrades and stated "This is it! We're going home!"

Everyone cheered at the news, even the audience themselves, well, mostly the Autobots.

The Maximals rejoiced happily for the miracle. They believed that they were indeed going home, yet Silverbolt was unsure, he never even visited Cybertron before.

"We're going home, little buddy!" Rattrap cheered.

"Cybertron. The home I have never known." Silverbolt muttered.

"Oh, you'll get to your home alright! Since it's getting better and better than ever!" Silverbolt assured his 'descendant'.

"Yet our cities are far from finished, Bolt." Air Raid pointed out.

"I know that!"

"Oh, you are gonna love it!" Rattrap assured. "I know this little place where ya can get dirty mech-fluid mixed with just a touch o' radium. Take yer head right off!" yet Silverbolt doesn't seem interested. "Not only THAT. Not only THAT... but the servin' bots are walkin' around minus their torso plates, y'know what I mean?"

"Almost like you knowing places back when you were a delivery girl, eh Arcee?" teased Smokescreen.

"Don't remind me." Arcee groaned.

Cliffjumper chuckled. They had met when Arcee delivered him his fresh batch of instant Energon. 

Silverbolt didn't seem to comprehend what exactly Rattrap was saying, but went along in his chivalorus speech "Yes. Obviously a veritable nexus of culture and refinement. How can I refuse?"

"Hey! If ya took that broomstick outta yer tailpipe every once in a while, ya might have some fun for a change!" Rattrap challenged.

"Aw, forget him, big R." Cheetor then offered Rattrap "You and I can go to the Six Lasers Over Cybertron amusement park! There's the Space Slide, and the Galaxy Coasters, and-"