Spider's Game

"Alright Auto-buckets. You got yourself a deal. Since the war's over, and there's no point going up against you, we're gonna let you be and we're not gonna step in to your property, so long as you don't step in ours." Swindle spoke with a hand that he laid with gunk.

"That's settled Decepti-Creep." Sideswipe agreed shaking Swindle's hand rather unamicably.

"Must I remind you that the Decepticons are no more as I said before, Cliffjumper?" Megatron recalled.

"Yep, but what are you guys gonna be called if you ain't Decepticons anymore?"

"That we do not know."

"That aside, shall we return to view at our future once again?" Prime proposed.

"We'd better, Optimus. Omega Scion."

"The Orb is ready. In three, two... one."

The audience had taken seats as the Orb of the Future begins to reveal another view...

In Tarantulas' lair beneath the Darkside, the Predacon mad genius was working in his computer as it began to announce something falling from orbit.

[Attention. Maximal Stasis pod beginning planet fall.]

"Another stasis pod?" Ratchet asked.

"Another Maxie to save, Ratch!" Warpath barked optimistically.

"Provided they have a nearby unit, Warpath." Cliffjumper said.

Megatron and his cronies were not

"Just as I calculated. ECM array on-line." Tarantulas commanded. From beneath his lair, an array of strange antennae unfurled.

[ECM array in position. Command?]

"Magno-pulse, maximum power." Tarantulas commanded. On his command, the ECM array began to charge up and unleash a crossing line of blue energy that began to reach farther into Predacon land, causing the Darksyde's systems to eventually short out, disabled.

"What?" Megatron asked confused. Even the hoverboards that he and Scorponok were using began to short out, causing the both of them to fall to the floor.

"Heheh, sucker." Blast Off taunted the grounded Scorponok.

"Megatron! Our systems are down! I, I can't see!" Scorponok barked.

"Command all units to fall back to base." Megatron ordered. "The Maximals must be mounting a sneak attack."

On the other hand, even the pulse itself reached Maximal territory, causing the Axalon's systems to short out.

"Rhinox, what's going on?" Primal asked approaching his equally confused second-in-command. "I was running the strategic simulation, when everything went dark."

"Magno-pulse." Rhinox replied "ALL of our systems are down." trying to type a command in the Axalon's computer to no avail. "Most likely the Preds." he assumed.

"I'll fly out and warn the others. You get us back on line." Primal said departing from Rhinox's company.

In Tarantulas' lair... 

[Maximal and Predacon scanners: disabled.]

"Calculate stasis pod drop zone." Tarantulas ordered.

[Grid Helix. Coordinates 8-8-3/ 7-4-2.]

"Whatever are you up to?" Blackarachnia said, apparently intact in her Robot Mode.