Other Victories

"Impossible! A form like mine! A dragon no less! This is... impossible! I can't comprehend it well enough..." Predaking stuttered out of shock. "Primal is right... they will need to finish the Beast Wars as quickly as possible. Omega Scion! If you please!"

"Very well... in three...two... one..."

Everyone kept their traps shut for the next viewing.

Somewhere far in the universe, two unknown alien entities converge and convene amongst themselves, where they both held Tigatron and Airazor afloat and in stasis, yet their Sparks are out of their bodies.

"That's Tigatron and Airazor!" Warpath pointed out.

"And it looks like those things have them in some kind of stasis lock...with their Sparks out of their bodies." Ironhide pointed out.

"What are they going to do with them?" Elita asked.

"That, Elita, is not for us to debate. Let us watch closely." Prime said.

"There has been a serious disruption in the time flow. Location: nexus Earth."

"Impossible. That nexus is closed, the experiment has been terminated."

"The nexus is gone, but the danger still exists."

"If we are to restore the damage to the time flow, we must send a new agent."

The aliens turn to the inert bodies of both Tigatron and Airazor, but before the audience can find out, a flash gleams over their optics.

The audience shielded their optics, confused.

"That aside, the whole nexus thing they talked about proves they're the aliens behind that probe, the floating island, that doomsday weapon that nearly torched the Earth, the alien plant thing that turned to a ship, all involved in the Beast Wars. Yet still, we still don't know who are they called!" Ratchet recounted.

"That is correct: We've known their technologies far beyond ours, yet we do not know their identities. But since they have said that they will send an agent to deal with the 'time flow', presumably Megatron, it may involve Tigatron and Airazor... or someone else." Prime replied.

"Well, whatever it is, it's likely to punish the Predacons for using  their tech just to get the advantage over the Maximals yet we have all seen how that went by." Ultra Magnus added.

"Enough debating. Let's just watch this." Megatron cuts off.

Aboard the Darksyde, Megatron bangs the gavel multiple times. "Let the trial commence!" he barked.

The younglings of the audience laughed, chuckled and snickered at the sight of the future Megatron wearing a wig.

"Wh-what the heck is that thing on his head?! It looks ridiculous!" Smokescreen laughed.

"I know, right?! It's weird!" Bumblebee laughed.

"If I do recall, human judges wear those things while on trial." Knockout laughed as well.

"Boy, I bet Pred-Megs is CERTAINLY lacking in the hair department." Most of the audience, mostly Ratchet, laughed at Cliffjumper's joke.

Quickstrike laid before in restraints, now under custody for his collaboration with Tarantulas.

"Waspinator will speak for the defense." Megatron pointed to Waspinator.

"If I do recall, cowpoke bug there teamed up with Tarantulas into turning on the future Megatron." Barricade pointed out.