The Trigger (Part 1)

"Do you remember the mysterious aliens? Well, as it seems, there could be more to them than a mere probe. They may have as well created weapons not even imaginable to the Cybertronian mind?"

"And what sort of weapon would that be, Scion?"

"That I cannot reveal. You will have to find out yourself."

The recent guests were confused. What did the Autobots mean by 'mysterious aliens'? Knowing that questioning would not help, they decided to let Omega Scion give them the answers.

"Commencing viewing in 3...2...1..."

In the icy regions (under Maximal control thanks to Tigatron), the entire landscape began to shake up. Solid snow began fallling under the mountains, even in one down on Tigatron.

"By all the forces! This is not a volcanic area!" Tigatron exclaimed as a piece of solid snow fell on his head.

"Oddly." Shockwave said.

"What do you mean?" asked Megatron.

"Volcanic crusts in the north do not tend to shake up so suddenly. Not unless there is a volcano erupting around the region Tigatron has taken residence in."

"It must be the same aliens that made that probe." Ratchet theorized.

"Aliens?" asked Barricade.

"Primal was sealed inside the probe early on before you showed up. Rattrap assumed command until they were able to extract Primal out of the probe. It must be from the aliens."

"Soundwave?"

"Mysterious benefactors: Insubstancial. Required additional information urgent, Lord Megatron."

"Curious. Though I am close to this rugged lands, they still have their secrets. And I have my duties. Time for my weekly report." then Tigatron moves across the lands to where he is posted.

Meanwhile, Terrorsaur and Waspinator are flying around in Beast Mode, looking fresh and ready for the hunt.

"The Maximal is in view!" Terrorsaur barked

"Ohh, Waspinator loves victims that are punctual!" then both Predacons move in for the flight.

"This ain't gonna be good for stripes. With them Preds flying 'round for him, he'd better watch his backside." Ironhide commented.

"Hope he makes that report in time. Wouldn't look good for him to look late for the Maxies." Silverbolt said.

"That's to include some back-up too to keep those pesky Pred flyers off his back." Jetfire added.

"Tigatron, maximize."

Arriving at his post, he began his scouting duty, and hailed the Axalon.

"Maximal Base, please respond."

Back in the aforementioned ship, Optimus Primal checked on Rhinox "How is your tidal research going?"

"Mmm, got some odd anomalies." the scientist replied. "It would almost seem that one of the moons is... lighter than it should be. Not enough mass for its size. It's as though it were... hollow." Rhinox typed in the computer which analyzes the moon.

Perceptor theorized "I have a hunch it would be those aliens... given that they may have the means to reduce the weight and mass of the moon. But to what extent, I don't know."

"There could be more to them than that Perceptor, but we have no evidence to support that." Ratchet answered.

"Instrument error?" Primal asked.