Gorilla Warfare

"Though, rest assured, this viewing will be... not as expected as you may hear."

Optimus Primal and Dinobot were out in the wilderness making an exploration. The former made one finding a plant underneath a rock.

"Here's a new specimen" Primal beckoned to Dinobot "Dinobot, come on! You're supposed to be assisting!"

"Oh yes, Maximal routine at last." Knockout commented.

"Of course!" Dinobot replied and asked "Pardon my lack of enthusiasm for a bunch of worthless weeds You realize that we are targets out here. TARGETS! And still, you stop to smell the roses. Or whatever."

"Dinobot, I signed on for this mission as an explorer. Just because we bumped into Predacons is no reason to stop learning new things." Primal replied.

"Well, if we encounter any of Megatron's forces,you may learn it is unwise to dally with plants. We should be devising battle strategies."

"Knowledge of the territory can be an advantage in battle, Dinobot. You're a soldier, you should know that!"

"They're both right."

"What do you mean, Magnus?"

"With Megatron and his goons around, they may as well look for strategies to improve themselves. On the other hand, the knowledge they can gain can be advantageous in battle. You've seen the many times they've been ambushed by the Predacons, Bumblebee."

Dinobot sneered and said "I somehow doubt this plant will be a turning point. But very well. If have it you must, stand aside! I'll blast it out! Dinobot, Maxi-" he was about to blast the rock holding the plant overhead, but Primal interrupted him by clamping his mouth before he did something rash.

"Hold on! Hold on." Primal reasoned. He grabbed the rock, looked underneath a smaller rock supporting the larger rock, and with his feet and managed to remove the pebble and tossed the rock away.

"Prime's like that when it comes to our initiates who preferred to shoot everything like it's their only solution."

"Not everything has to be resolved in violence and destruction, Ratchet." Prime assured his friend.

"Tell that to Warpath. If he was still alive that is." the old medic soured.

"You see? It is possible to look for non-violent solutions first." he said.

"Perhaps." Dinobot replied indifferently. "But I think you have lost your battle edge, Optimus." he continued. "You know, in fight against Megatron there is nothing you can learn from this worthless weed." he began to walk away, but the weed eventually spat out a sharp, spiny ball that sticks to his back.

The young Autobots and the Predacon subordinates were having quite a hoot laughing at Dinobot's plight.

Dinobot screamed in pain having such a plant spat on the back of his head.

"Get this thing off me! I can't reach it!" his arms in Beast Mode was too short to reach the seed in his back "Get it OFF!!!", prompting Primal to step in.

"Hold on. Hold on!" Primal assured as Dinobot wouldn't stop squirming, until he was able to pull the seed off Dinobot.

They calmed down.

"So much for battle strategies. Here's one. I call it a "Seed in the Back!" Knockout joked.

Earning him quite an ovation from Bumblebee, Smokescreen and Wheeljack.

"You too, Jackie?"

"Hey, someone's gotta find a laugh anywhere."

"Got you right in the one place you can't reach, didn't it?"