Coming of the Fuzors (part 2)

"Strange... a Fuzor named after me... except... I sound like one of those knights the humans had in their history, right?" Silverbolt asked.

"Yes, you are. And if I recall, those knights were honorable warriors, though they were of questionable morals and motives." Knockout replied.

"I see..."

"Omega Scion, shall we have the next viewing?" Megatron asked.

"Yeah, I wanna see the Maxies beat back the Preds like they used to!" Warpath said.

"Though, that's gonna be hard cause they're outnumbered 2 to 1, kid." Ironhide reminded.

"Who gives a scrap?! We've been through that in the war, we hope the Maxies can survive here like we did!"

"In three...two...one..."

Outnumbered and outgunned, the Maximal strike force was then pushed back to cover.

"Whooaoaa man..! Times like this I really miss th' boss monkey!" Rattrap commented, reloading his machine pistol.

"I'll fly overhead! Get the drop on 'em!" Cheetor proposed.

"An excellent flanking manuever. Yeah, with just one teensy little problem." Rattrap tossed a rock upwards which was grinded down to pieces by Predacon gunfire.

Unwilling to concede even at overwhelming odds, Dinobot asked. "Well, a bot can hope, can he not?"

"No, he can't. Not when they are now outnumbered by so many Predacons." commented Ironhide.

"You're being salty like in Crosus. Have faith, the Maxies are gonna make it!" assured Warpath.

"I doubt that kid. Best chance they got is fall back and get Sentinel to help them out." Ironhide replied.

"Hey!" Cheetor objected, but as the Predacons were upon them, he, Dinobot and Cheetor fired their weapons as much as they could.

"Excellent! Reinforcements have arrived!" Megatron said appeased by the arrival of more of his minions, then pressed forth the sustained Preadacon assault. Then he ordered "Prepare for a full attack!" they prepared their weapons

"What!?" Silverbolt asked. "We outnumber them more than two to one!"

"Yes."

"We have twice their firepower!"

"Yes."

"Well, we should give them a chance to surrender!" Silverbolt proposed, yet he was met with a knockdown by Megatron himself.

Silverbolt was fuming in fury seeing his descendant getting abused again.

"No. Question my command again and I will tear you limb from mismatched limb, fuzor." Megatron pressed. "I wish the enemy destroyed quickly and without mercy. And would anyone else like to object?"

"Well, I..." Quickstrike got picked up by Megatron.

"Yesssssss?" he asked.

"Does it hafta be quick?" Quickstrike asked. "'Coz once we cripple'em I'd kinda like it' enjoy their sufferin' fer a while." Megatron dropped him. And he replied "I like how you think, Quickstrike. But business before pleasure." then he ordered "Spread out! And keep them pinned!"

The Predacons continue firing at the Maximals.

In the Axalon, a stasis pod was revealed to be hooked into the device Rhinox was interred.

[Second warning. Unit Rhinox's core consciousness grows dangerously distant. Chances of return decreasing...]

"What the heck is he doing? Is he bringing back someone from that stasis pod?!" Air Raid asked.