Other Visits (Part 1)

"So Dinobot's attempt to defect... because of his realizations... what have you found out, Dinobot?" Prime wondered.

"Perhaps he discovered the truth about what he initially misinterpeted, and of the Golden Disks themselves..." Ultra Magnus surmised.

"Guessing about this will not help. Omega Scion will show us why." Ratchet spoke.

"You're right, old friend. Omega Scion, if you may."

"Very well... in three... two... one..."

Inside the Axalon, Rhinox and Dinobot were analyzing the Golden Disk. Finding three of the three symbols consistent with the previous alien landing sites.

"Stop..." Rhinox then saw the comparison done by the analysis. "Map known Alien sites in relation to our position." Upon it's revelation by the map, based on the trajectory from the Axalon, began to run a triangulation pattern that surrounds them in a triangle lane where the Axalon is at the centre.

"A definite pattern." Dinobot muttered.

"One we can use to find more of these things. If any still exist..."

"Better for us if they don't." Dinobot retorted. "We were fortunate to survive the aliens' last visit."

"Scan by Grid to maximum range..." Rhinox ordered.

[Probable locations of alien constructs: Complete.]

Dinobot turned to the command table and looked into the globe, where he expresses his frustration.

"Tracking these ruins is a waste of time. Megatron is the greater threat."

"Didn't you try to defect to the Predacons before?" Skyquake asked.

"Giving him back the Golden Disk didn't help." Rhinox pointed out.

"I had my reasons, as I told Optimus." Dinobot replied in defense.

"Sometimes Optimus trusts too much." Rhinox muttered.

"I knew that feeling..." Ultra Magnus muttered. Prime was indeed WAY too trusting to even Decepticon defectors, several of which had attempted to literally deactivate him in his sleep, were it not for his timely interventions.

[Alien signature detected. Location - Grid Zeiram.]

"Slag! Tigatron and Airazor were heading for that Grid!" Rhinox spat out.

"We must contact them at once!" Dinobot suggested. "If they trigger alien defenses, all comm channels are blocked." He tried raising comms to hail both of his comrades.

"I got the feeling that's not going to be easy as planned." Smokescreen pointed out.

"Megatron's built another jamming station." Rhinox muttered in realization. "Rhinox to all field units..." he tried to hail, but no response from nearby Maximals.

"The jamming station's extended to the Axalon. Now the Maximals are directionless." Jetfire pointed out.

"Here's to hoping they get around in time before Tiger and Birdie-girl do something dumb in that alien turf." Wheeljack commented.

"Rattrap and I will destroy that station." Dinobot then attempted to leave the Axalon to do what he said.

Meanwhile, Tarantulas was busy with his new lair. Making the finishing touches that was reminsicent of his old lair, that was destroyed by the alien weapon before.

"Almost done." he muttered. "Of course I could have done it faster with a little help. But they're all "too busy" with Megatron's scheme. Even that vile-"