Victory

After deliberating with the delegation, they all took a seat.

"Man, peace with these guys? After they spent a long time killing us?"

"It's for the best, Smokescreen."

"Not sure if 'for the best' means getting a blaster bolt in the back, Ironhide."

"Get used to it. At least they'll be scrambling their processors to come up with a new name."

"I don't know..."

"Megatron's changed. We also have to, Jetfire."

"I'll give this a chance. But if Megatron or his goons pull out any kind of funny business, it's on your head."

Prime sighed, but nodded.

"Omega Scion, is the Orb of the Future ready?"

"Just recently."

"As much as I hated viewing with our hated enemies, I'm afraid we've had not a choice at the moment."

"Now you're getting downsided, Shockwave."

"Would I, Swindle?"

"Never mind. Let's just watch the future."

Everyone took their seats.

In the Darksyde, Megatron was overseeing an experimentation of an Energon crystal.

"Yess. Yess, almost there... This may be the refinement process I have been seeking. Yess..."

Just as the crystal was close to refinement, it suddenly distintegrated.

"NO! Blast." Megatron curses.

Shockwave facepalms "This future Megatron could have left the process to a more qualified scientist."

Knockout sneered while Ratchet felt chills. The Dinobots frowned; they knew too well to be subjected to Shockwave's experimentations.

"Terrorsaur! Get me another energon crystal NOW!" Megatron ordered.

"No! I've had enough. I refuse to serve such an incompetent leader any longer." Terrorsaur refused. "You've wasted our precious energon crystals for the last time, Megatron!"

Back at the Axalon, they revealed to be under surveiliance by the Maximals.

"Whoa! Bad karma at the loser lair!" Cheetor commented.

"Waspinator wants to fight now!" Waspinator rebelled, readying his weapon at his leader.

"Seriously? This Megatron's their leader, and he's having trouble keeping his Predacons in line?" Warpath smirked.

"From the looks of it, they appeared to be undisciplined criminals than actual soldiers." Onslaught said.

"What a bunch of wimps. How that Megatron got such lame-aft rabble's not something I'd ever know anyways." Swindle commented.

"It appears serious this time." Dinobot commented. (Soundwave: Or it can be something else.)

"You will regret this rebellion, Terrorsaur. Yesss!" Megatron threatened.

The Predacons raised their weapons at Megatron in apparent full-on mutiny.

"That's dissention, all right." Primal commented.

"Cool!" Cheetor turned to Rhinox "Now aren't ya glad we got cable?"

"Looks like we hardwired that spy camera just in time." Rhinox replied.