Nemesis (Part I)

"Well, now that we know that Tigatron and Airazor have returned, in one form: Tigerhawk. And the fact that he has incredible powers once considered fictional; compliments of the Vok, what else is next, Omega Scion?" Ultra Magnus questioned.

"The final battle: one that may determine the victor of the Beast Wars; either the Maximals, who have fortified their defenses after the last Predacon breach, or the latter now cast aside uncoordinated without a base."

"You mean-"

"Yes Optimus Prime. We are now at the end of the Beast Wars."

"Heres to hoping the Maxies pull this through. They've always been ones to survive the day... even they've lost friends along."

Grimlock frowned, still remembering Dinobot. As did Dreadwing and Predaking.

"I just wished he'd had lived through the Beast Wars..." Grimlock muttered silently.

"That aside, Omega Scion, shall we see this climax?" Megatron requested.

"Very well, Megatron. Commencing final viewings in three...two...one..."

In the Maximal base, after Tigerhawk was integrated in the Maximal ranks practicing his magics, Primal began to quote "And a mighty warrior came down from the sky, and a rainbow was upon his head, and his feet as pillars of fire, and the great dragon was cast out upon the Earth, and his followers were cast out with him." while reading a book.

Confused, Rattrap asked "What? What in the seven spiral galaxies are you jabbering about?"

"The Covenant of Primus. Data Tracks 7.613." Rhinox answered.

"Sounds like someone familiar..." Ratchet glared at the Supreme Commander.

Prime smirked. He wasn't a fervent religious buff, but he certainly enjoyed reading the Covenant of Primus. He felt satisified to know his descendant had picked up his habit. IT did keep off his boredom right when he started off as a records clerk.

"Only two exist. One was aboard the Ark." Rhinox continued.

"Doesn't surprise me if Rhinox is related to Ratchet. I mean, our grandpa doc here even reads the Covenant of Primus when he's not out fixing bots!" Bulkhead jabbed.

Ratchet sputtered in embarassment. That was his closely guarded secret, so he was close to throttle Bulkhead for it.

Prime and Ultra Magnus had to hold him back to make sure it didn't happen.

"Oh please. Sure. Okay." Rattrap replied sardonically then began to recount "Dragon-breath lost his base. And we added Thunderbutt there to the team. But you don't gotta claim it's ordained." emphasizing it by snatching the Covenant of Primus from Primal's hands.

"This is our last opportunity to end the Beast Wars, and Megatron's out there." Rhinox clarified.

"All we have to do is find him." Primal stated.

"They've lost the Darksyde, sure, but finding them's going to be the hardest part, especially when they're now on the run like the criminals that they are." Predaking spat out.

After hiding from a Maximal patrol, Quickstrike complained "Dang it! I hate hidin' from them Maxies! Can't I just shoot one?!" he requested to Megatron.

"No!" Megatron denied permission and assessed "We are, at the moment, at a tactical disadvantage."

"And whose fault is that?!" Rampage accused upon throttling Megatron "You led us to defeat!" prompting Dinobot to bring up the halve of his Spark and squeeze it, bringing Rampage to his knees.