Optimal Situation

As soon as everyone went back to their seats, they were silent as Omega Scion prepared the viewing in the countdown of three...

The time stream continues to tear right into the existence of the Maximals, threatening to erase them for their ancestor has fallen.

Prime grimaced. He hoped the Maximals would find a better solution to save the Autobots' existence before it's too late.

"OPTIMUS!" Elita gasped when she saw the love of her life destroyed with his face blown off.

"Farewell, Maximals! With the destruction of Optimus Prime, the Decepticons and Predacons now take their rightful places as rulers of Cybertron! I, Megatron, have triumphed, yess!" Megatron gloated.

But unbeknownst to him, Blackarachnia stood right behind him, not out of loyalty but of defiance to him. "No! You forget, I was a Maximal protoform! Teletraann 1, activate!" as she turned to the ancient Autobot AI.

The Ark's systems activate, enticing Megatron in an electrical web that throws him out of the Ark itself.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT BUG WOULDN'T STAY A PRED FOREVER! GOOD JOB!" Warpath chortled.

The Autobots cheered, most of them would. Only the Autobot leadership and Arcee were skeptical if this meant that Blackarachnia is defecting to the Autobots. Sensing Arcee's unease, Prime assured. "We've had Decepticons that were disillusioned to the cause Arcee. They may have died, yet we have ensured their deaths have meant our survival. It is better if you give Blackarachnia a chance."

"I don't know, Optimus, it would take more than kicking Megatron out of the Ark considering that she had plotted to be leader herself." Arcee replied.

"Then find out with us if her Spark has changed for the better."

"Blackarachnia! Stay by me! Whatever this storm is, I will protect you!" Silverbolt harkened to Blackarachnia.

But she wouldn't have it this time while she was on her knees and replied "Oh, Bowser-boy, you have no idea what you're dealing with! Just shut up, and follow me!" she turned to the

"What are you doing?" he asked in horror.

"It's not what I'm doing, it's what I'm undoing!"

They both flew towards the Ark's monitor.

"COME ON! DO IT! SAVE OPTIMUS, YOU TWO!" Bumblebee shouted.

"TURN THAT THING ON! IT CAN SAVE OUR LEADER FROM DYING!" Warpath shouted.

Blackarachnia pressed a few buttons to the monitor that had elicted a pair of wires to hook up to Optimus Prime's corpse, which Silverbolt was facilitating himself. "Auxiliary life support, on." Blackarachnia then activated the Ark's systems to use it's aforementioned life support systems to activate.

Once it does, Silverbolt then plugged it in Prime's body "It's... done!"

This effectively stopped the time ripples momentarily.

The Autobots breathed out sighs of relief, but Ratchet interrupted.

"Not so fast, that life support system has only bought as long a time as it can for Optimus there. They have to work quickly to save his Spark or else that life support system will exhaust it's power."

The Autobots were now terrified. Prime just remained grim, death was an old friend he tried to avoid.

The Renegatrons were skeptical.

The Predacons were apathetic.

"The... time storm. It... it appears to stabilized somewhat." Blackarachnia turned to the systems to check Prime's condition "But Big Mac here's still fading! Reality is still in flux!"