Maximal No More

The Autobots were debating amongst themselves...

"But then again... what would Tarantulas plan to do next? We know he schemes to leave the planet and desert Megatron." asked Ultra Magnus.

"What about planning to get a team against Megatron so that he can become leader of the Predacons?" Ratchet asked.

"That is for time itself to decide. We cannot speculate or predict what mad idea he plans with." Prime assured. "Omega Scion?"

"Prepare yourselves for the next viewing in 3...2...1..."

Around the Darksyde, where it is under analysis by no other than Dinobot, who was making grid references in his personal computer.

[Confirming known Predacon installations...]

Finding a symbol in the crash eerily similar to the symbol referenced in the Golden Disk and comparing both, Dinobot mused "So Megatron, your plan proceeds even without the disk. If it is successful, what will become of me? And of Cybertron? Am I really willing to betray my Predacon heritage for these....these Transmetal Maximals?"

Grimlock frowned. Was Dinobot planning to betray the Maximals for the Predacons? Again?

Dreadwing looked with interest. Defection was sometimes in occurence. But then again, Dinobot would likely do so due to his uncertainty in the future ahead.

"If not...what would your reaction be?" he mulled.

"Dinobot, Report to the Command Center immediately." Primal hailed. "I need you to lead a mission into Predacon ground."

"On my way." Dinobot complied. He closed his computer and deployed. His mission had him riding Rattrap. Again. He hated riding the rat.

Some of the Autobots had a chuckle seeing Dinobot ride Rattrap like before.

"Dinoboy can't get better transport than that, can he?" asked Bulkhead.

"What'd you expect Bulk, an APC?" Wheeljacked retorted.

"Nothing like traveling, Transmetal First Class, eh?" Rattrap questioned sensing Dinobot's discomfort riding his back. "Care for a cushion, maybe a little hot oil?" he teased.

"This is a stealth mission, vermin." Dinobot reminded. "For once in your miserable life, keep your mouth shut!"

"You really get off on this Commander gig don'cha?" Rattrap asked.

"Predacons live to command." Dinobot retorted.

"You're a Maximal now, remember? And this is a recon job, not Great War Three." Rattrap reminded.

"We're on Predacon ground. There is always battle here." Dinobot riposted.

"Even in where you're standing, there could be an ambush."

"So in this mission, Dinobot's in command of the Maximal operation here. Are they gonna trash that jamming tower?" Sideswipe asked.

"Maybe they'll do that cause even if they don't have their recharge post, that tower's gonna be a bother to Maxie comms, Swipe." Smokescreen replied.

"Silverbolt to Commander."

"Report to commander!" Dinobot ordered.

"There's a jamming station here alright." Silverbolt reported "But I am not scanning any Predacons in the area."

"Move into back-up position and hold." Dinobot ordered. "Rattrap and I will go in first."

"Understood." Silverbolt took flight.