Coming of the Fuzors (Part 1)

"Man! Can't I believe this! The Maxies getting new forms! Well, some of them, but still!" Bumblebee asked enthusastically as before. "New forms, new weapons, I mean, it's amazing Smokescreen!"

"Uh huh, but how are the Maxies gonna carry on without Primal, Bee?" Smokescreen asked.

"Well.. they got Rhinox to do that right? Or Rattrap?" Bumblebee asked naively towards Wheeljack.

"Rhinox's too easygoing to be the leader and Rattrap's good at leading the Maximals, but he's not interested to be the boss." Wheeljack commented.

"Not just Cheetor and Rattrap, Bumblebee! Megatron's also got himself a new form." pointed out Bulkhead.

"Careful, Bulk, that's a two-edged sword when you're referring to Preda-tron and our Megs here." added Sideswipe.

"I'm right here." Megatron said in slight irritation.

"That aside, are you all ready for the viewing?" asked Omega Scion.

"We are, Omega Scion." Prime replied.

"Viewing in 3...2...1..."

In the Darksyde, the computer announced....

[Two stasis pods down in Delta quadrant.]

"We must hurry, Inferno, yes!" Megatron beckoned as he and Inferno departed the Darksyde, leaving Waspinator behind.

"Ah yes, the one where Megatron there has to reach the stasis pods to find more men to assault the Maximals while they are still leaderless." surmised Onslaught.

"One moon now...those markings... Waspinator knows!" he whined.

Meanwhile, Dinobot looks upon from afar in Predacon territory.

"What's Dinobot doing in Pred territory?" asked Grimlock.

"I dunno, Grimlock, maybe he's likely left something inside the Darksyde." Jazz guessed.

"No.... Dinobot must have come for something else." Prime spoke out.

[Maximal infared signature detected.] a turret retracted itself from hiding and fired, prompting Dinobot to take cover. Unable to charge through recklessly as he often does, Dinobot then stares upon a pile of steaming mud.

[Signature detection negative.] the turret's systems announced as it began to scan the perimeter for Dinobot, though it found nothing but a strange figure covered in mud.

"Clever. Covering himself in some kind of a natural visage to hide his signature." Knockout said.

"Just like the humans would with their snipers." Ultra Magnus pointed out.

The figure in mud continued to slowly move in towards the turret until it was close enough, prompting Dinobot to spring forward and maul the turret to shreds.

[Proximity alert! Proximity alert...] too late as the turret was smashed to pieces by Dinobot himself.

In the interior of the Darksyde.

"The disks!" Waspinator transformed and moved closer to the field protecting the two Golden Disks left in storage by Megatron himself.

"The Golden Disks!" harkened Perceptor.

Shockwave looked with intrigue. "The Disks that led us from savages to civilization... which approximately was 10 million years ago..."

"But why would Waspinator be interested in the Disks themselves?" Ultra Magnus asked.