Intermission

"And that will be all... for now."

Haunting words to live by. But it managed to keep them going as it may. For the six months that followed, every Cybertronian had worked their afts off to make their home planet hospitable. Breaks amongst the Cybertronians were sparingly few since every one does their part in rebuilding. Optimus Prime visited the recently reconstructed Iacon Archives frequently for answers in regards to the Golden Disk. But he found very few sources, fewer accounts still reliable.

On the ending weeks of the 6th month...

On the process of rebuilding Iacon, the Autobots were shocked to find out that a diplomatic party of their former enemies had arrived.

"I call upon thee Optimus Prime! We have diplomacy to settle in the matter."

The former Emperor of Destruction, Megatron himself calls for the Last Prime. He stepped forth.

"Speak, old friend."

"I, Megatron, the King of Reconstitution, leader of the Renegatrons, have offered you this. The Treaty of Trion!" Megatron gave off a scroll-like data byte to Prime. Shocking him still, as he read.

"We wait for your offer, Prime."

They waited for what seemed to be an eternity. As Prime, Ratchet and Perceptor debated amongst themselves on the matter.

"Is Megatron serious in offering this?" asked Ratchet.

"It seems like it. Independence of Kaon and former Decepticon territories, which means we give half of Cybertron to the Renegatrons, an emergency alliance in the event of Unicron-level threats emerge, free trade with the Renegatrons, the list goes on..."

"Megatron, these offers I cannot guarantee, but what can you do to ratify this treaty?"

"Only of the assurance that none of my Renegatrons do not illegally cross to your territory, cause no incidents of any sort with the Autobots in exchange for clemency."

Debate sparked further and further amongst the Autobots... Until Prime answered...

"Very well, Megatron. The Autobots accept the treaty."

"Smart move, Prime."

Per the Treaty of Trion, the Renegatrons had what they wanted. When Iacon was rebuilt, Prime looked with hope as communication with the colonies was restablishing.

Meanwhile, Bumblebee, Smokescreen and Arcee drove around the streets of the recently built Iacon in their vehicle forms, now somewhat unsure of what next to do.

"Any plans you boys got?" Arcee asked.

"Was gonna hit the Tranquil Square for relaxation. It's been a long time since I have been finishing the touches of the Iacon I grew up in." Smokescreen said.

"Same thing for me." said Bumblebee.

"Heh, well mind if I cut in? Supply officer duty's pretty tiring you know."

"Sure thing Arcee."

Once they arrived, they found the Square somewhat empty but they found a mysterious chest of sorts. Curiously, Bumblebee tries to open the chest, but he was stopped by Smokescreen.

"Bee, wait. Are you sure that's safe?"

He looked to the chest and returned to his comrade. "No. Only way to find out." He walked to the chest.

Arcee, worried for her younger friend, prepared her blasters in case. Same with Smokescreen.

When Bumblebee reached the chest, he kneeled and tried to open it, but the chest shone a bright light that knocked him away.